Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
fpsquadrasnipar Nov 20, 2013 @ 11:05pm
Any GOOD games to greenlight?
I've looked through an hours worth of games and the 20-30 that I reviewed were a bit sluggish. Some excelled in certain areas, but lacked in other fundamentals.

It's hard to find solid games that have an innovative concept, but also a stylish design. Are there any good games that honestly deserve a greenlight that hasn't been greenlighted yet?
Showing 1-15 of 262 comments
< >
C0untzer0 (Banned) Nov 21, 2013 @ 12:33am 
That really depends on your tastes, and that means all we can tell you in honesty is "Keep Digging". On average it seems that most people find about 5-10% of the games here worth a shot. sadly for newcomers that means panning for gold amongst a lot of games that are just not.
ramyland_maelstrom Nov 21, 2013 @ 3:50am 
panzer corps
C0untzer0 (Banned) Nov 21, 2013 @ 6:05am 
Obviously you can expect a fair few idiots to spam this thread with no concern for you, in the belief that they are "helping" somehow. Ignore them, they clearly don't care about you or they would at least ask what kind of game you were looking for.
Last edited by C0untzer0; Nov 21, 2013 @ 11:01am
Cik Nov 21, 2013 @ 8:29am 
TOP-Proto - Dominating Studios Nov 21, 2013 @ 10:03am 
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92955708 its my own game so im biased but its good lol
Last edited by TOP-Proto - Dominating Studios; Nov 21, 2013 @ 10:26am
Gorlom[Swe] Nov 21, 2013 @ 10:11am 
For future reference: it's "biased"
(I think I've seen you use that word quite frequently so it would probably be in your interest to spell it correctly ^^)

And seriously? Even after C0untzer0 posted that none of you people suggesting games even considers asking what kind of game the OP is after? That makes me really sad. T_T
TOP-Proto - Dominating Studios Nov 21, 2013 @ 10:22am 
Ok i read the OP's title, and i think CPI is a GOOD game to greenlight.

As for my spelling, dont be so pedantic :P

C0unter0 has his right to opinion, but its not going to scare me from posting :)

I'm trying to get CPI greenlit since we are now in the top 15 and if the OP checks out my page and thinks "hey that game actually looks good" and votes for CPI then great stuff. if not i would like to hear his thoughts/opinions (if he wants to share them) about it so we can improve our game.

finally i think the OP's name gives a good idea in the type of game genre he is looking at.
Skoardy Nov 21, 2013 @ 10:23am 
Originally posted by C0untzer0:
Obviously you can expect a fair few idiots to spam this thread with no concern for you, in the belief that they are "helping" somehow.
And it seems some of those idiots will be devs who probably don't even care whether they're helping or not - they just want to spam an advert for their own game and this thread gives them that excuse.

The OP might as well just continue working through their queue for all the good this thread would do. Since personal taste varies even between people who enjoy the same genre, recommendations are pretty much a waste of time (even when they're not weasly and self-serving).
Gorlom[Swe] Nov 21, 2013 @ 11:22am 
Originally posted by TOP-Proto - Dominating Studios:
As for my spelling, dont be so pedantic :P
I was trying to be helpful since you seem to be using that word alot :)

C0unter0 has his right to opinion, but its not going to scare me from posting :)
ofc you shouldnt be scared of posting but you could at least try to be courtious by looking to his interest as well as your own.

I'm trying to get CPI greenlit since we are now in the top 15 and if the OP checks out my page and thinks "hey that game actually looks good" and votes for CPI then great stuff. if not i would like to hear his thoughts/opinions (if he wants to share them) about it so we can improve our game.
sounds like you are on your way to be greenlit without fishing for votes. Being helpful without regards to personal gain allways iimproves ones image ^^

finally i think the OP's name gives a good idea in the type of game genre he is looking at.
I did not spot that... it looked like some variant of an asfd name to me :p
C0untzer0 (Banned) Nov 21, 2013 @ 11:38am 
FPS quadra Sniper does suggest he'd do well to look at a shooter, but we don't know where he lies on the scale of FPS from Borderlands to Arma or if he's a hardcore Quaker. He chose not to share details, and so far nobody's asked...
C0untzer0 (Banned) Nov 21, 2013 @ 11:39am 
Excuse me FPSQuadraSnipar, what are you looking for in a game?
fpsquadrasnipar Nov 21, 2013 @ 1:02pm 
Quite the responses after just a day after posting the discussion.

Excuse me FPSQuadraSnipar, what are you looking for in a game?

Don't be fooled by my username. I initially used the name for xboxlive, but since then have used it across many platforms/sites.

FPS quadra Sniper does suggest he'd do well to look at a shooter, but we don't know where he lies on the scale of FPS from Borderlands to Arma or if he's a hardcore Quaker. He chose not to share details, and so far nobody's asked...

I've played games from RPGs (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim) to FPS (COD, BF, MH). Those two are just a few of the major genres I've played and enjoyed. However, I've noticed a stronger attachment to RPGs versus all other categories, perhaps due to the depth of choice and individuality. Nonetheless, FPS games do pack a punch in a short breath.

In the end, I'm open to all games.
Rrrrrr Nov 21, 2013 @ 2:11pm 
Well theres loads of slenderman, zombie or minecraft clones to choose from. Each has its own "twist" of course that means its totally and categorically NOT a clone.
Sera Nov 21, 2013 @ 8:12pm 
Or you know, chris. You could also contribute to the thread instead of trolling like an idiot. Surely you do know that the games you mentioned are only a small fraction of all the games currently on Greenlight. I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't noticed them, though.

As for the thread itself, I could tell you a few games but it would be better if I tell you to look through them by yourself. I'm fairly certain everyone find at least one game they really want through all of the list. Like Counter said, it really depends on your tastes. But to answer the thread's title, I'd say there are many good games out there. You just need to find them.
Showing 1-15 of 262 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 20, 2013 @ 11:05pm