View the 2013 entries
You can watch the submissions below. Voting was between Nov 18th through Nov. 24th. The winners were revealed on Nov. 26th on sourcefilmmaker.com.
For complete contest details click here.
My contributors don't receive my invites...
So, I have befriended my helpers and added them as contributors to my movie. But still, when I contacted them, they hadn't received the supposed invitations to be contributors. I removed and readded them, but still nothing.
Are we doing this wrong or is this a bug?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
heinous Nov 19, 2013 @ 7:21pm 
they had to go to the video's page to accept it. it is too late now. the deadline to accept contributors was the same as the submission deadline. if they are not added yet, they missed it.
But Valve told us there is a new deadline till Sunday to add contributors, and indeed, I can still add contributors. So I guess the problem isn't there...
heinous Nov 19, 2013 @ 7:29pm 
then hurry and let your partners know before something goes wrong again. steam never sent any invites to mine either. the option was simply available on the video page, waiting to be accepted, without any alerts to my partners. i alerted them through chat.
RD Nov 20, 2013 @ 4:55pm 
They have to go to their email, there should be a message they click to have them accepted
To the e-mails?!
That must be why.
I will warn them. Thanks for the help!
It worked for one of my contributors, but the other still doesn't receive anything... He checked all of his folders including spam, and found nothing.
Problem solved, everyone. Thank you all for your help!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50