Veja os inscritos de 2013
Você pode assistir aos envios abaixo. A votação foi realizada entre 18/11 e 24/11 e os vencedores foram revelados no dia 26/11 em sourcefilmmaker.com.
Para detalhes completos do concurso, clique aqui.
Over used Saxxy Tropes
Notice how in a lot of videos:
1) Everybody loves and/or loses the Fem-scout
2) Everybody wants a high-five
3) Everybody does drugs when depressed
4) Everybody is beat up over a past traumatic event
5) Everybody gets a light-bulb over their head when they have an idea
6) Everybody gets frozen in time during a battlefield montage scene
7) Merasmus is always defeated by getting sucked into a vortex
8) Everybody was actually a spy all along
9) Players who are bad wear the Gibus and/or pyrovision goggles OR a new player who wears gibus and/or pyrovision goggles is treated unfairly
10) Saxxy entry is actually just someone ♥♥♥♥♥ing about the Halloween Unicorn hat.
11) Characters commit suicide after traumatic event or in hopeless situation.

Credit to ♪ The Ninth Doctor ♪ for number 11

Post more if you notice them!
Última edição por The Hero the Internet Deserves; 20/nov./2013 às 15:02
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 18
Argonreality 19/nov./2013 às 13:38 
I know ONE guy who avoided all those, at least: anangrysockpuppet. Especially number 7.
Etmer 19/nov./2013 às 18:27 
Hah, true.
heinous 19/nov./2013 às 19:17 
hey! i avoided all those! lucky me
Desto 19/nov./2013 às 19:25 
You made me smile :)
This is true in a sense c:
Última edição por Desto; 19/nov./2013 às 19:25
Adding:

8) Everybody was actually a spy all along
9) Players who are bad wear the Gibus and/or pyrovision goggles OR a player who wears gibus and/or pyrovision goggles is treated unfairly
and
10) Saxxy entry is actually just someone ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ about the Halloween Unicorn hat.
Última edição por The Hero the Internet Deserves; 20/nov./2013 às 9:41
Irbynx 20/nov./2013 às 10:15 
Escrito originalmente por The Hero the Internet Deserves:
10) Saxxy entry is actually just someone ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ about the Halloween Unicorn hat.

That was just one entry. Also, I've barely seen 3, 5 and 6.
GHASTLY 20/nov./2013 às 10:27 
One that I see a lot is the "Little Buddy" characters. I've seen two about Archimedes and several that personify sentries. Maybe because Story of a Sentry won last year.

Lil Guardian Pyro is no less amazing, of course. It finds a new way to do it and it's really well crafted.

There are a lot of MvM videos this year, too, but since my entry used the Robo-Heavy I can't really criticize that!
Escrito originalmente por Irbynx:
Escrito originalmente por The Hero the Internet Deserves:

That was just one entry. Also, I've barely seen 3, 5 and 6.

I'll admit I'm exaggerating

I've seen 2, 1 about the Unicorn hat specifically and 1 about the Pony fandom in general. (It's just kind of annoying to see at all, it's a legitimate complaint, but come on... this is the Annual Saxxys, it's a competition not a forum...)

Exactly 3 light bulbs.

I've seriously lost count of how many had the slowed-down/frozen time sequences...

And I realized I was thinking of last years "Bad Medicine" when I saw the drugs come up again, So I shall remove it from the list...

Última edição por The Hero the Internet Deserves; 20/nov./2013 às 10:48
Escrito originalmente por Gilbert Smith:
One that I see a lot is the "Little Buddy" characters. I've seen two about Archimedes and several that personify sentries. Maybe because Story of a Sentry won last year.

Lil Guardian Pyro is no less amazing, of course. It finds a new way to do it and it's really well crafted.

There are a lot of MvM videos this year, too, but since my entry used the Robo-Heavy I can't really criticize that!

MvM and the buddy characters are a part of TF2 to begin with, but also relatively new, so that's understandable I think, whereas "X is a spy" has been done to death since 2007.

You're absolutely right about the sentries, I think a lot of the videos were inspired by last year's finalists.
GHASTLY 20/nov./2013 às 11:03 
Even some of the entries that don't use these tropes sort of blur together just because they don't do anything new or different.

Overall, I'm really impressed by the good ones and even some of the ones that are terrible in a funny or interesting way. There's just so many mediocre ones that feel like you've already seen them, though.
NieOrginalny 20/nov./2013 às 11:15 
I haven't seen any things like that except for merasmus.
Shoocharu 20/nov./2013 às 11:30 
Mine didn't have any of those. But I'm still going to lose to Lil' Guard Angel Pyro or whatever its called.
Etmer 20/nov./2013 às 13:16 
Escrito originalmente por Gilbert Smith:

I... only saw 1 video that personified a sentry. Can you tell me some more examples? .w.
♫ Chicago ♫ 20/nov./2013 às 14:30 
Characters commit suicide after traumatic event or in hopeless situation. See it in almost every drama entry.
Desto 20/nov./2013 às 14:32 
Escrito originalmente por ♪ The Ninth Doctor ♪:
Characters commit suicide after traumatic event or in hopeless situation. See it in almost every drama entry.
Yup, this. Or at least they attempt it.
I like this discussion.
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 18
Por página: 1530 50