Steam Greenlight
How to know that the game, i subscribed, was greenlighted?
HI! When i vote for game in Greenlight, i expected some... accompaniment, you know? I mean, steam will send me email when the game get greenlight or get release on steam. I vote for games, subscribing on them, adding them in favorites - but nothing of those happen!

To know was the game greenlighted or not i must open subscription list, pick the game and see game green-page. And to know was the game released or not i had to pick the game in the same list, copy title, and search by that title on steam store. REALLY? I really have to do all this things manually? Or i miss something big?

So, my point is - if i subed on game (or added to favorites), i do not want to loose those game from my sight.
< >
1-3 / 3 のコメントを表示
A reverse way of finding out if any of the games you are interested in is to click the link "games I've voted for" and look for the green frame+ check mark.

But yeah there really is no followup on when games you have voted for get greenlit.
mrRiichi 2013年11月15日 10時23分 
Gorlom, thanks for workaround.

GorlomSwe の投稿を引用:
But yeah there really is no followup on when games you have voted for get greenlit.

That's sad to hear.

upd. Just checked - the game was absolutely sure greenlighted, but has no any signs in "voted". The game is "Finding Teddy", just in case.
最近の変更はmrRiichiが行いました; 2013年11月15日 10時27分
The devs can post about it as an announcement, which shows up in your activity feed. Otherwise, just check the announcements of greenlit batches.
< >
1-3 / 3 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2013年11月15日 10時14分
投稿数: 3