Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Vladimir Nov 15, 2013 @ 10:14am
How to know that the game, i subscribed, was greenlighted?
HI! When i vote for game in Greenlight, i expected some... accompaniment, you know? I mean, steam will send me email when the game get greenlight or get release on steam. I vote for games, subscribing on them, adding them in favorites - but nothing of those happen!

To know was the game greenlighted or not i must open subscription list, pick the game and see game green-page. And to know was the game released or not i had to pick the game in the same list, copy title, and search by that title on steam store. REALLY? I really have to do all this things manually? Or i miss something big?

So, my point is - if i subed on game (or added to favorites), i do not want to loose those game from my sight.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Gorlom[Swe] Nov 15, 2013 @ 10:17am 
A reverse way of finding out if any of the games you are interested in is to click the link "games I've voted for" and look for the green frame+ check mark.

But yeah there really is no followup on when games you have voted for get greenlit.
Vladimir Nov 15, 2013 @ 10:23am 
Gorlom, thanks for workaround.

Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
But yeah there really is no followup on when games you have voted for get greenlit.

That's sad to hear.

upd. Just checked - the game was absolutely sure greenlighted, but has no any signs in "voted". The game is "Finding Teddy", just in case.
Last edited by Vladimir; Nov 15, 2013 @ 10:27am
-Z- Nov 15, 2013 @ 6:17pm 
The devs can post about it as an announcement, which shows up in your activity feed. Otherwise, just check the announcements of greenlit batches.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 15, 2013 @ 10:14am