The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
sags Nov 14, 2013 @ 11:22am
dose any one know any good mods
dose any one know any good mods
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Reflection Gamer Nov 14, 2013 @ 12:29pm 
can you be specific? like what type of mods? armour? weapons? immersion? new lands? quests? player homes? NPC? ENB? i mean, there are so many mods out there, and so many of them are amazing, but a lot of it comes down to opinion. you also have to be aware of what mods require what (like DLC or other mods) and what your computer can handle.
sags Nov 14, 2013 @ 12:31pm 
Originally posted by Reflection Gamer:
can you be specific? like what type of mods? armour? weapons? immersion? new lands? quests? player homes? NPC? ENB? i mean, there are so many mods out there, and so many of them are amazing, but a lot of it comes down to opinion. you also have to be aware of what mods require what (like DLC or other mods) and what your computer can handle.
like weapons or armour
Reflection Gamer Nov 14, 2013 @ 12:49pm 
okay. on nexus, there is immersive armours and immersive weapons. they add things like mercanaries armour and clubs. one of the most popular on steam is Isilmeriel's LOTR Weapons, but it may not be for you. um... an armour-ish mods on steam would be Bandolier - Bags and Pouches. it adds a bunch of bags and pouches that increase your carry weight. a few actual armours are Warchief Armor and Seratic Armor. you can always just seach armour/weapons and find some high rated ones you like.
sags Nov 14, 2013 @ 1:04pm 
okay. on nexus, there is immersive armours and immersive weapons. they add things like mercanaries armour and clubs. one of the most popular on steam is Isilmeriel's LOTR Weapons, but it may not be for you. um... an armour-ish mods on steam would be Bandolier - Bags and Pouches. it adds a bunch of bags and pouches that increase your carry weight. a few actual armours are Warchief Armor and Seratic Armor. you can always just seach armour/weapons and find some high rated ones you like.

I ALSO WANT ONES THAT HAVE MASSIVE BATTLES IN IT
Reflection Gamer Nov 14, 2013 @ 1:16pm 
okay. i think one that will add massive battles is called WARZONES. i believe it is one nexus. i am curently using immersive patrols, in which there is an option to add battles.
sags Nov 14, 2013 @ 10:43pm 
okay. i think one that will add massive battles is called WARZONES. i believe it is one nexus. i am curently using immersive patrols, in which there is an option to add battles.
WHAT S IMMERSIVE PATROLS
Reflection Gamer Nov 15, 2013 @ 11:18am 
heres the link for immersive patrols:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12977/
Bogie_911 Nov 15, 2013 @ 5:10pm 
Theifs hidout is great
sags Nov 16, 2013 @ 2:27am 
Originally posted by Bogie_911:
Theifs hidout is great
what is it about
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >