The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
G20 21 Nov 13, 2013 @ 5:43am
Modding Hearthfires?
I'm trying to make a mod, a player home where someone can move their family in.
It's not so simple as i fist thought. There are no tutorials for this, but if you know one please please let me know.
I have set the child beds to BYOHchilld beds and the chests to byohchildchests and linked them to the bedroom xmarker which is in turn set to be the BYOH child beroom sandbox, in the rest of the house the xmarkers are also correct relevant rooms and dining table is set to childs dining table.
I have give the place a location and set it correctly, matching the settings for existing player homes which are hearthfires.
I have put scene xmarkerheadings in the same as in the other player owned homes (Hearthfires), correctly referenced the doors etc.
I have tried with and without collision markers around the bedrooms.
There must be some vital piece of information that i am missing.
Packages: i couldn't find anything with a spacific place reference. theyre all referenced to BYOH Markers which i have in place.. The same with quests. and theres nothing in factions except the kids of corse.
Any clues to where i might search will be greatly apreciated. And if you actually know that would be amzing.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
G20 21 Nov 13, 2013 @ 8:41am 
Sorry jjb
none of those are any good for this.
jjb-54 1 Nov 13, 2013 @ 9:01am 
Okay, sorry Tried ....
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 13, 2013 @ 5:43am