Steam Greenlight
Este tópico foi trancado
Regarding Panzer Corps game beeing in greenlight for 9 months by now !
The incredible 5 star game Panzer Corps released in 2011 , and the DLC,s ( ww2 turn based strategy game.....remake of panzer general ) reviewed on every site with high notes is beeing placed in darkness , not knowing anybody he exists ! what can be done in this mockery of a situation ! too much time has passed and nobody does anything to change the situation, disappointing !
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 33
C0untzer0 11/nov./2013 às 1:16 
You do realise that
  • Those of us who would like to see it on Steam have voted "Yes"
  • Those who wouldn't aren't going to be convinced by your Raving at them.
  • Those who are neutral about it are going to be put off by your excessive use of Exclamation Points.
  • Every game not through yet has somebody thinking that it's under-rated and ignored. Most of them choose not to stress out in the forum.
Now I'm going to change my vote to "no" for your intrusion.
Also, didn't you get kicked from the forum for doing exactly this last month? What exactly do you think has changed?
Última edição por C0untzer0; 11/nov./2013 às 1:50
With idiots like you nothing will change !
PS...and who the hell are you to tell me what to write and what not to write on this forum dedicated to this specific topic ( greenlight games ) !....dont like the subject....go away !
C0untzer0 11/nov./2013 às 4:04 
Escrito originalmente por ramyland_maelstrom:
With idiots like you nothing will change !
Clearly something has changed: This game now has one vote fewer than it had this morning, so you are making a difference.
C0untzer0 11/nov./2013 às 4:05 
Escrito originalmente por ramyland_maelstrom:
PS...and who the hell are you to tell me what to write and what not to write on this forum dedicated to this specific topic ( greenlight games ) !....dont like the subject....go away !
You do see the irony here, right?
Well, the OP has certainly convinced me....to not bother looking up and voting for it despite its already having not been to my taste.
Skoardy 11/nov./2013 às 4:26 
I'm sure the devs will appreciate the OP coming along and ranting at potential voters. What a great way to ensure voters resent the project by forcing it down their throats and insulting people in the process.
I see that censorship works very well on this forum, you idiots are somehow friends!
Última edição por ramyland_maelstrom; 11/nov./2013 às 4:38
If you guys like to have a passive attitude quote "Every game not through yet has somebody thinking that it's under-rated and ignored. Most of them choose not to stress out in the forum." thats your problem ! I like to stress my opinion !
I like to laugh at people who try to stress their opinion as though I should care.
Again, I have been presented with no reason to care about your opinion, so your insult is meaningless.
Yet, apparently, not so meaningless to you that you could respond with a passive period but instead felt the need to exclaim.
Última edição por A Gelatinous Cube-Z-; 11/nov./2013 às 4:51
I'll wait your meaningless opinions "actively" !
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 33
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 10/nov./2013 às 21:44