Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
fredingue Nov 9, 2013 @ 10:04am
So i voted for those ?
It is shown that i voted for 3 projects. I surely have. Problem is that the games displayed are certainly not the ones i voted for, as these are kind of games or designs i dislike a lot.
On the other hand, i remember having voting for 2 other games - dungeon-like - but i can't remember the titles.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
UrsOo Nov 10, 2013 @ 6:45pm 
If I understand correctly, this should be the bug own steam, happens
necrophobe [DE] Nov 11, 2013 @ 10:09am 
Oh my god wedge. This is going to be the best game ever. Cr1tikal once played the demo, I think. :D I can´t wait ^^
fredingue Nov 11, 2013 @ 10:46am 
No, i did not vote but i should. This walkthrough is more fun than many games i bought on Steam...
Drink a Soda on Kathie Perry's belly, hmmmmm...
tomaszj Nov 15, 2013 @ 11:17am 
expect it work random way, its only marketing
C0untzer0 Nov 15, 2013 @ 11:24am 
Originally posted by fredingue:
It is shown that i voted for 3 projects. I surely have. Problem is that the games displayed are certainly not the ones i voted for, as these are kind of games or designs i dislike a lot.
On the other hand, i remember having voting for 2 other games - dungeon-like - but i can't remember the titles.
The games pictured below the banner saying that you voted for x number of items is your Queue, they are some of the games you haven't yet voted on. To show the items you've voted for, click on "Items you've voted for"
fredingue Nov 15, 2013 @ 11:25am 
OK, OK, TY :p
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 9, 2013 @ 10:04am