Steam Greenlight
green light games
how do i play these or what do i do to know ive i should vote for these games or what am i supose to do with these
< >
110/10 megjegyzés mutatása
Perhaps reading the 'About Greenlight' tab is a good first move.
just please tell/help me
I did. If you can't be bothered to read it, I can't be bothered to explain further.
omg i read and i didnt see anything that said u can download games so do u think u could be a little nice and just tell me how to
CrazEJI eredeti hozzászólása:
omg i read and i didnt see anything that said u can download games so do u think u could be a little nice and just tell me how to
After a game has appeared on Greenlight it first needs to be Greenlit.
Then you need to wait for it to be released.
Then you need to buy it in the Steam store.
Then you need to download it.
Then you need to press the "Play" button.
GorlomSwe eredeti hozzászólása:
ok thx see that was way better then stupid skoardy's response i mean i asked a question it took more time for u to say look at the stuff and then saying well u cant read other then u could have just said wait for it to be released and thx again gorlom
Nah, it just shows that Gorlom is more subtle at mocking your laziness than I am.
Skoardy eredeti hozzászólása:
Nah, it just shows that Gorlom is more subtle at mocking your laziness than I am.
no its just that he does what everyone does on the forums and thats help people when they have questions not put them on a clue hunt
GorlomSwe eredeti hozzászólása:
ok thx see that was way better then stupid skoardy's response i mean i asked a question it took more time for u to say look at the stuff and then saying well u cant read other then u could have just said wait for it to be released and thx again gorlom
His answer would have been enough if you read properly instead of just skimmed things....
yes but i appritiate u helping thx
< >
110/10 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Közzétéve: 2014. jan. 14., 14:41