Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
CrazEJI Jan 14 @ 2:41pm
green light games
how do i play these or what do i do to know ive i should vote for these games or what am i supose to do with these
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Skoardy Jan 14 @ 3:00pm 
Perhaps reading the 'About Greenlight' tab is a good first move.
CrazEJI Jan 14 @ 3:02pm 
just please tell/help me
Skoardy Jan 14 @ 5:06pm 
I did. If you can't be bothered to read it, I can't be bothered to explain further.
CrazEJI Jan 14 @ 5:11pm 
omg i read and i didnt see anything that said u can download games so do u think u could be a little nice and just tell me how to
Gorlom[Swe] Jan 14 @ 5:31pm 
Originally posted by CrazEJI:
omg i read and i didnt see anything that said u can download games so do u think u could be a little nice and just tell me how to
After a game has appeared on Greenlight it first needs to be Greenlit.
Then you need to wait for it to be released.
Then you need to buy it in the Steam store.
Then you need to download it.
Then you need to press the "Play" button.
CrazEJI Jan 14 @ 5:34pm 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
ok thx see that was way better then stupid skoardy's response i mean i asked a question it took more time for u to say look at the stuff and then saying well u cant read other then u could have just said wait for it to be released and thx again gorlom
Skoardy Jan 14 @ 5:41pm 
Nah, it just shows that Gorlom is more subtle at mocking your laziness than I am.
CrazEJI Jan 14 @ 5:45pm 
Originally posted by Skoardy:
Nah, it just shows that Gorlom is more subtle at mocking your laziness than I am.
no its just that he does what everyone does on the forums and thats help people when they have questions not put them on a clue hunt
Gorlom[Swe] Jan 14 @ 5:49pm 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
ok thx see that was way better then stupid skoardy's response i mean i asked a question it took more time for u to say look at the stuff and then saying well u cant read other then u could have just said wait for it to be released and thx again gorlom
His answer would have been enough if you read properly instead of just skimmed things....
CrazEJI Jan 14 @ 5:50pm 
yes but i appritiate u helping thx
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 14 @ 2:41pm