Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
ramsza Jan 7 @ 12:56pm
Greenlit games in queue
Starting today, every time I create a new voting queue there are two or three games in it which are already greenlit but have not been released yet. Is this a bug or a new feature? If new feature, is there an option where I can select that I only want games that are still open for voting?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
PratzStrike Jan 7 @ 9:49pm 
I'm having the same problem as well - I'd like to be able to vote on games without having to return to my main menu repeatedly.
Incandescent Games Jan 7 @ 10:58pm 
this may explain the reason for my question. Why has the view rate suddenly dropped to 0 ^^. They must be having issues.
('''\('.:.')/''') Angel 熊 Jan 7 @ 11:37pm 
nope problem
C0untzer0 Jan 8 @ 4:52am 
Originally posted by ramsza:
Starting today, every time I create a new voting queue there are two or three games in it which are already greenlit but have not been released yet. Is this a bug or a new feature? If new feature, is there an option where I can select that I only want games that are still open for voting?


Originally posted by Incandescent Games:
this may explain the reason for my question. Why has the view rate suddenly dropped to 0 ^^. They must be having issues.

Originally posted by TomB:
We're rebuilding the search index now.

Add in the fact that there are no new listings for a few days, and that there's a massive Database rebuild going on this week, and it's a fair bet that all these things are part of the same hell-freezing catastrophe. Keep calm, submit a ticket if directly affected, and know that they've probably already been notified.
Last edited by C0untzer0; Jan 8 @ 4:53am
ramsza Jan 8 @ 7:31am 
Originally posted by C0untzer0:
*snip*
Originally posted by TomB:
We're rebuilding the search index now.

Add in the fact that there are no new listings for a few days, and that there's a massive Database rebuild going on this week, and it's a fair bet that all these things are part of the same hell-freezing catastrophe.
Thanks for the information. That explains a lot.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 7 @ 12:56pm
Posts: 5