Torchlight II

Your Torchlight II Transmutation Station
Here you can find mods that allow nearly unlimited customization of Torchlight II. Use the GUTS Editor to change almost any aspect of the game and share your creations with the community. Click here to learn more.
Volvo <3's Rats Jan 6 @ 5:58pm
Did someone say druid?
So as someone who likes playing the more interestering types of magics, I think it would be cool if someone could make a druid that aloud you to change into the different types of more comomon creatures, and a few rare and more powerful ones. But it's just an idea.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
XPond Jan 7 @ 12:42am 
Originally posted by Weirdbraxto:
So as someone who likes playing the more interestering types of magics, I think it would be cool if someone could make a druid that aloud you to change into the different types of more comomon creatures, and a few rare and more powerful ones. But it's just an idea.
I think better would be the ability to learn. So it is much more exciting. A Druid is only then learned and increase if they paid, so your opinion.
Cernaros Jan 11 @ 10:24pm 
A druid class would be really cool.
gytfunke 5 Feb 11 @ 1:35pm 
Make it! Especially if you have any coding knowledge. The modding community has been unable thus far to allow players to change their character models (there are things like Shadowburst, but that's just hiding the model and replacing it with a particle effect). If you're up to the challenge, everyone would love to see a true druid.
Volvo <3's Rats Feb 11 @ 3:16pm 
Well I would love to try that but I have zero knowledge about coding
RnF 24 Feb 19 @ 6:59am 
There are some people trying to figure it out. The problem is when you transform into something else and then back into your normal class, it eats your weapons. They vanish. It may not be possible, but people are trying to make this happen.
roberto tomás 12 Feb 20 @ 8:31am 
check out http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=163160529 the Wildling druid class. Personally I want to change the Hand of Gaea to not be a +attack speed modifier, but otherwise it is a great class mod.
Yetti Apr 5 @ 11:00am 
What I would honestly love to see is if they could make a Druid class with the skill set from World of Warcraft. Balance - Casting ::: Feral - Weapon Damage ::: Resto - healing and group play.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50