Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Mike Jan 3 @ 7:55pm
Zoo Tycoon on Steam?
Would love to see Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Edition get added to Steam. Actually I'd love to see Microsoft Studios make Zoo Tycoon 3 but that seems like a longshot.

Does anyone know if the Zoo Tycoon for Xbox 360 (and possibly XOne) be a reboot that could be coming to the PC?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Pantheon Jan 4 @ 1:27am 
Greenlight doesn't work that way.
If you want to see a particular game on Steam, you either hope that it will make it there alone or try to contact developer/publisher and try to convince them to bring it to Steam.
el Tomato Jan 4 @ 5:55am 
hate tycoons =\
Somni-451 Jan 4 @ 7:44am 
Yeah I loved zoo tycoon!
Mike Jan 4 @ 10:52am 
I know how it works, was just saying that I wished it was there.
Mike Jan 4 @ 10:53am 
Oh and as for the Zoo Tycoon reboot, I found out there are no plans to put it on the PC. I do see that many of what made Zoo Tycoon 2 a great game was stripped from the Zoo Tycoon on the X360.
Skoardy Jan 4 @ 1:22pm 
Originally posted by Mike:
I know how it works, was just saying that I wished it was there.
So if you're not requesting a game for Greenlight, just saying how you wish such-and-such a game was on Steam, you're admitting your post wasn't pointless, just completely off-topic?
Mike Jan 4 @ 1:29pm 
Im admitting nothing. My discussion; my topic. Feel free to add anything concerning my topic my discussion as you are.
Skoardy Jan 4 @ 1:34pm 
Well, if you say it's not a request (which would have been in the wrong forum anyway) then it's off-topic for Greenlight. It isn't a general forum for talking about how much you like various games. There are plenty of other places for that. All that is left is to report it as such.
Mike Jan 4 @ 10:24pm 
whatever makes you happy
DayMan Jan 5 @ 8:37am 
cruelty to animals.
Tito Shivan Jan 5 @ 10:11am 
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/discussions/-1/864944465816687047/?appid=765
If you'd like to suggest or discuss games you wish were on Steam or Steam Greenlight, please check out the Request a Game sub-forums.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 3 @ 7:55pm