Steam Greenlight
EasyAntiCheat greenlight or not software
i have revied the EasyAntiCheat and all it says is EasyAntiCheat ther is no info no decreption of the program and no workings of it. i have to say this but this is flying under the greenlight banner and is not realy a software if we could have file size added to program software we can conpare and see how big the file is when we review the item under the greenlight banner.
< >
111/11 megjegyzés mutatása
How would having a file size help in any way? People posting fake stuff could very easily include a fake file size. That simply doesn't make any sense.

Also you could try spending three seconds going to Google to see that this is a real product:

http://www.easyanticheat.net/
... I can't find the product on Steam. where is this located? in greenlight under software or concepts? or in the steam store under software?

Edit: Nvm found it. its in software under grenlit but not yet released. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=195892907&searchtext=easy%2A
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Gorlom[Swe]; 2013. dec. 31., 9:48
Obvious fake is obvious... Okay, I saw the website but the software entry in Greenlight is so lazy that I wouldn't trust it. Even the main website is ew...
Sera eredeti hozzászólása:
Obvious fake is obvious... Okay, I saw the website but the software entry in Greenlight is so lazy that I wouldn't trust it. Even the main website is ew...
How the deuce did they get greenlit then? I would assume they either
1) deleted everything off their greenlight project after getting greenlit,
2) had some massive markting campaign outside of steam and managed to get a large influx of votes from the outside.
3) won some kind of indie reqward or something and got headhunterd.
GorlomSwe eredeti hozzászólása:
Sera eredeti hozzászólása:
How the deuce did they get greenlit then? I would assume they either
1) deleted everything off their greenlight project after getting greenlit,
2) had some massive markting campaign outside of steam and managed to get a large influx of votes from the outside.
3) won some kind of indie reqward or something and got headhunterd.

Well, we pretty much everything that ends up in the Software section... for some reason....
@Gorlom
Their presentation is crap. Enough said. It's hard to believe anyone would trust such a crappy display. I mean, if it was so good, the entry would at least look good right?

"We present you an anti-cheating system. It's a teddy bear but who cares, it will prevent cheaters from... err, cheating. Because who likes cheaters right? Now please admire the teddy bear and vote for us."
i down voted for it and it was vay suspicious when it poped up and was intuduced to greenlight if you want ancers look back in time at there page you will see weird things.
We always look back in time.
я нихера не понимаю что вы пишете :D
I understand that there a way back internet waybackmachine
and i do understand you
the sight was not made untell 2008
< >
111/11 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Közzétéve: 2013. dec. 31., 9:31