The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

게임에서 가장 적합한 모드를 찾아 보세요
당신의 즐겨 찾는 모드를 가장 쉬운 방법으로 찾고 설치하세요. 모드 제작자들도 Steam에 모드를 직접 업로드하는 과정을 좋아합니다. 여기 를 눌러 확인해 보세요.
LeatherHobo 2013년 12월 28일 오후 10시 06분
Joined TES maps/games?
I think it would be really neat, althought this is just a theoretical idea, if a player could install a mod that litterally stiches together the different world maps of the Elder Scrolls series, so that, for example, I'd be able to walk from the lands of Daggerfall to the mountain regions of Skyrim, all without switching games and using the same character.

It's just a thought that came to me when I bought the discography set. Would be really neat, seing as how they all revolve around the same history and share a basic game system.

Even if the game elements had to be removed, and all that the mod would be was the different maps stiched together (despite the differing graphic levels), I think it'd be really cool. It'd be wonderful for even just exploration.
< >
5개 댓글 중 1-5개 표시
Adura 1 2013년 12월 28일 오후 11시 21분 
You should look these things up before posting >.< There's already projects for this.
Google the following ^^:
Skywind
Skyblivion

edit: don't think there's one for Daggerfall though =/
Adura 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2013년 12월 28일 오후 11시 21분
Thanitis 2013년 12월 28일 오후 11시 42분 
This is a great idea...mind you you would have to find a computer that wouldn't ♥♥♥♥ its self...or have a custom made console. And the time change would be hellish...Bethesda would have to make a whole new world event, the great war was taken care of and we know that ending, so they realy couldn't do the Great war. I may come back to this later on...like in 12-16 hrs, when ever the hell i get up.
LeatherHobo 2013년 12월 29일 오후 2시 02분 
It would be really cool though if I could even just extract the world maps and kinda stick em together in a 3D modeling program, and create some kind of camera control to allow basic exploration.
Whardi 2013년 12월 29일 오후 9시 38분 
Check out The Elder Scrolls Online if you haven't. In beta right now.
LeatherHobo 2013년 12월 30일 오후 5시 59분 
Oh right. I forgot about that. But don't you have to apply and be specially accepted?
Oh well. If it is that way I'll just have to wait for it to come out.
< >
5개 댓글 중 1-5개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2013년 12월 28일 오후 10시 06분
게시글: 5