The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
MA573rMiND Dec 28, 2013 @ 10:06pm
Joined TES maps/games?
I think it would be really neat, althought this is just a theoretical idea, if a player could install a mod that litterally stiches together the different world maps of the Elder Scrolls series, so that, for example, I'd be able to walk from the lands of Daggerfall to the mountain regions of Skyrim, all without switching games and using the same character.

It's just a thought that came to me when I bought the discography set. Would be really neat, seing as how they all revolve around the same history and share a basic game system.

Even if the game elements had to be removed, and all that the mod would be was the different maps stiched together (despite the differing graphic levels), I think it'd be really cool. It'd be wonderful for even just exploration.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Adura 1 Dec 28, 2013 @ 11:21pm 
You should look these things up before posting >.< There's already projects for this.
Google the following ^^:
Skywind
Skyblivion

edit: don't think there's one for Daggerfall though =/
Last edited by Adura; Dec 28, 2013 @ 11:21pm
Thanitis Dec 28, 2013 @ 11:42pm 
This is a great idea...mind you you would have to find a computer that wouldn't ♥♥♥♥ its self...or have a custom made console. And the time change would be hellish...Bethesda would have to make a whole new world event, the great war was taken care of and we know that ending, so they realy couldn't do the Great war. I may come back to this later on...like in 12-16 hrs, when ever the hell i get up.
MA573rMiND Dec 29, 2013 @ 2:02pm 
It would be really cool though if I could even just extract the world maps and kinda stick em together in a 3D modeling program, and create some kind of camera control to allow basic exploration.
Whardi Dec 29, 2013 @ 9:38pm 
Check out The Elder Scrolls Online if you haven't. In beta right now.
MA573rMiND Dec 30, 2013 @ 5:59pm 
Oh right. I forgot about that. But don't you have to apply and be specially accepted?
Oh well. If it is that way I'll just have to wait for it to come out.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 28, 2013 @ 10:06pm