Steam Greenlight
greenlight gamse that are DONE and not prerelease sales
There are 500 games on greenlight now. Steam needs to add a search for DONE. and separate that from alpha.

are any greenlight games actually done?
< >
Näytetään 1-12 / 12 kommentista
Have you tried pressing the link that says "Released (149)" ?

Most of them should not be in the EA section of the store, so to answer your question: "Yes, quite a lot."
youtoo 15.12.2013 klo 10.51 
many of those released games are still in beta.
By "many" you mean "a few", right?
youtoo 15.12.2013 klo 11.34 
from what i see its most.
youtoo lähetti viestin:
from what i see its most.
On the first page of Released greenlight projects I found 5 that was in Early access out of 30.

But it's way to bothersome way to check imo. So I went to Early access to find that 89 games are listed in that section. Now to cross reference those..

In the first 30 games on Early Access only 10 of those are Greenlight games. Reducing the potential max number of games that COULD be both greenlight and early access to 69 (89 - 20=69).
149 divided by 2 is 74.5

69 is less than 74. ergo irrefutably less than half of the games going through greenlight that has been released are in Early Access. Emperically proven that it is not "most" games as you claim.

Now it is in all likelyhood even less than 69 games that crossover from Greenlight and Early Access but I'm far too lazy to acctually check each and every one when I have given pretty darn conclusive evidence that you are exaggerating and hyperboling.

Viimeisin muokkaaja on Gorlom[Swe]; 15.12.2013 klo 13.51
GorlomSwe lähetti viestin:
69 is less than 74. ergo unrefutably less than half of the games going through greenlight t
Sorry to be irritating but it's Irrefutably, but irregardless...
C0untzer0 lähetti viestin:
but irregardless...
:p

but thanks for the correction.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Gorlom[Swe]; 15.12.2013 klo 13.50
Despite the poor composition of the original post I can certainly understand it's sentiment, more than a few times I have been excited to see some games that had piqued my interest pop up on the recently released list on the front page of the store, only to have my hopes dashed by the blue box signifying that the game is not yet complete found once I view the store page for the game :(. While hardly a serious issue it does surprise me that Valve haven't separated out the early access releases from the regular releases yet, it seems a bit out of place having them interspersed with actual releases and also deprives the game from getting that front page visibility upon it's actual release. Having a separate tab for early access releases similar to the ones for top sellers, coming soon and specials would certainly be a feature I would welcome.

Of course I'd speculate that the lack of development and improvement of the current client to have such features may be due to these features being added to a new client being worked on in secret perhaps one which will be released along side SteamOS, but I'm sure that's mostly just wishful thinking ;).

I also wouldn't mind seeing games closer to release given a slight preference for being greenlit over those still early in development, although usually when the stakes are this high any kind of preferential treatment is often exploited.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on AusSkiller; 15.12.2013 klo 16.01
In the first 30 games on Early Access only 10 of those are Greenlight games.
Uh... many store pages of greenlit games are missing the greenlight indicator, so are you sure of this?
dj_indio lähetti viestin:
In the first 30 games on Early Access only 10 of those are Greenlight games.
Uh... many store pages of greenlit games are missing the greenlight indicator, so are you sure of this?
I'm well aware of this. To confirm whether they were greenlight titles or not I searched for their names (if they did not have the banner) in Greenlight (Released)
That is what I meant by cross referencing them.

Would you be more inclined to trust my research if I listed all those thirty titles by name and if they are greenlight games or not?

01: 7 days to die (Greenlight title)
02: WasteLands 2
03: 8bit MMO (Greenlight title)
04: Pixel Piracy *
05: Dungeon Of the Endless
06: Rust
07: Fortresscraft Evolved
08: Entropy (a completley different game from the one listed in greenlight)
09: Particulars (Greenlight title)
10: Supreme Ruler 1936
11: Star Lords
12: NEO Scavanger (Greenlight title)
13: Starbound
14: Maia
15: Talisman Digital edition (Greenlight title)
16: Forgequest *
17: Craft the world *
18: Coin Crypt
19: Kingdoms Rise *
20: The mighty quest for epic loot
21: Hive
22: The age of Decadence (Greenlight title)
23: Vox (Greenlight title)
24: MouseCraft (Greenlight title) (could have sworn it wasn't)
25: Wrack (Greenlight title)
26: Project Zomboid (Greenlight title)
27: Assetta Corsa (Greenlight title)
28: Blackguards
29: Grim Dawn
30: Epigenesis.

* = The game is In Greenlight, but not in the released section for some reason. Therefor it was excluded in my initial research.

Ok this is weird... there appears to be a bunch of unreleased greenlight games using early access...

Anyway there are 11 Greenlight Released titles (15 if you include the unreleased greenlight titles that for some reason are there anyway) in the first 30 Early Access titles.

Which technically muddles my point unless I find one more nongreenlight title in the remaining 59 titles :p But you get my point anyway right?

31: Nether.

There! Atleast 75 (or is it 76?) of the titles in the Released section of Greenlight is not in Early Access. More than half.

Edit: bah im tired. with the 4 games nto being in the released section it's 80 games with Nether
89-20=69 149-69=80
89 potential greenlight (released) games in EA
minus 20 proven not to be (released) Greenlight games leaves 69 potential.
149 minus the potential 69 means a majority of 80 (released greenlight games) are not Early access games.
What to do about the unreleased greenlight games in EA I have no clue about. and too tired to figure out now.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Gorlom[Swe]; 15.12.2013 klo 20.36
cool
When I went through the list of Early Access titles a few days ago, there were only about 30 of them that were titles on the Greenlight release list.
< >
Näytetään 1-12 / 12 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 15.12.2013 klo 10.30