Torchlight II

Your Torchlight II Transmutation Station
Here you can find mods that allow nearly unlimited customization of Torchlight II. Use the GUTS Editor to change almost any aspect of the game and share your creations with the community. Click here to learn more.
Laskar Nesher Dec 11, 2013 @ 9:36am
How to download a mod from steam
hi everyone, i play for a couple a weeks now and i never been able to active a mods. I click on subscrib on steam page for 3 mods, and i don't have acces to it in the mods screen before playing. What should i do?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Jâbbérwôkkï Dec 11, 2013 @ 9:45am 
Try unsubscribing then logout of steam then resub when u sign back into steam. Also once you sub to a mod you have to run the game atleast to the character creation screen sometimes then quit b4 the mod shows up int the mod loader (or atleast thats happened to me sometimes anyways)
Laskar Nesher Dec 11, 2013 @ 10:02am 
Hi i try the unscribing then logout..... after rescribing for the mods i launch the games and i go to the play with mods I try to open the mods but it's nowhere. But it never look like if i download it or not nothing showed up
Last edited by Laskar Nesher; Dec 11, 2013 @ 10:17am
MageThis Dec 11, 2013 @ 5:37pm 
I suggest checking the box of the mods you wish to use. Place emote here,
Laskar Nesher Dec 11, 2013 @ 8:36pm 
The box of all my mods is black with a check in it. This is in the workshop in steam. But i don't think i subscribe correctly. What exactly you mean by Place emote here,
MageThis Dec 12, 2013 @ 2:29am 
No, I meant the box next to the mod in the launcher. :D
Laskar Nesher Dec 12, 2013 @ 7:19am 
Still no, when i open the mods launcher there is no mods anywhere i don't have acces to it. But in steam it says that i subscribe correctly, but when i launche the games in the mods launcher there nothing in there, even if i open the mods folder still nothing. And a other thing when i go through mods thing even if i don't use any mods i can still go in the games by this launcher but i don't have acess to my perso that i already created. Maybe i don't look at the right place. I didn't change anything from the installation folder... There is 2 runic games 1 in public folder and the other under my name account and in both place no mods.i really don't understand i tough it would be easy to play with any mods. :(
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50