Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition

Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition

Create and Share Custom Mods
Discover and download the best player-made mods for Total War: ROME II right here. Graphics and environment mods, gameplay tweaks and much, much more! Get started with your own mods using our modder's guide.
Jefe Mar 1, 2015 @ 1:48pm
How to make a reskin mod.
I have the assembly kit and I've made some unit reskins, now I want to put these into a mod but I don't have any idea how to do it. Can somone help me with this?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Nero Mar 8, 2016 @ 12:17pm 
. open Tweak variant editor
2. Load Uniform that you want to edit
3. change the look around
3. save colors and uniform
4. Save as and use different name for safety of your unit
5. exit Tweak
6. go to bob and select from retail folder the mod.pack and go to working data and look and see if the the variant meshes you made are selected it should select them all.
7. press start in bob it should put working data into mod.pack.
8. exit bob
9. download PFM And install it
10. Open PFM and save as to your total war rome 2 data folder and make it your mod name or save to a folder of your choosing this will be your reskin mod
11. when saved there should be your mod name in the files in your pfm go to files and select from pack and find your mod that u made with BOB and press open
12. in that mod you made with bob look for your Normal saved reskined mesh u made with variant editor do not use your save as file so the one u should pick should have a name like "Gre_Hoplites" u gotta bring the meshes over 1 by 1
13. when u have brought over the variantmeshdefinistions u made with variant editor hit save and move your mod you made with PFM To Total war rome 2 data folder
14. Play total war rome 2 Tick your mod you made and press play
and then play custom battle to see if your reskin units have been reskined
Jefe Mar 8, 2016 @ 4:48pm 
Ok thanks!
Nero Mar 9, 2016 @ 8:04am 
No problem dude
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Mar 1, 2015 @ 1:48pm