The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Westcrest Nov 26, 2014 @ 2:19pm
Mod Ideas
So i know theres one of these mods mods on Nexus but my internett is bad, so if anyone could make a area/player home were u press a buttion n it spawns what the button was labeled as into a area (i.e. press buttion "Draugr" to spawn Draugr" so you could obbserve familar friends and foes battle it out. I know this would be hard but thanks fer your time
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
jjb-54 1 Nov 26, 2014 @ 5:58pm 
If it's on Nexus - and if you can get it off Steam ( mods that is ) then your internet connection will be the same. It makes no difference if it's on Steam or Nexus.
Westcrest Nov 26, 2014 @ 6:00pm 
what i meant is when i open my browser everything goes to ♥♥♥♥♥ but internet using applications (Steam, WoW, that kinda stuff) still work
jjb-54 1 Nov 26, 2014 @ 6:03pm 
Well let's try to see if we can fix that. ( No promises, but I will do my best to see if we can help fix this. )

What Internet Browser are you using and what version of Windows are you using?
Westcrest Nov 26, 2014 @ 6:04pm 
i have windows 8 and internet Explorer
jjb-54 1 Nov 26, 2014 @ 6:06pm 
What exactly happens with Internet Explorer when you open it?
Westcrest Nov 26, 2014 @ 6:08pm 
When its opened it lags like hell and angers the Avast! gods, idk why ive used it forever n it randomly started to ♥♥♥♥ around with the Windows 8
jjb-54 1 Nov 26, 2014 @ 8:04pm 
Originally posted by Dovahkiin:
When its opened it lags like hell and angers the Avast! gods, idk why ive used it forever n it randomly started to ♥♥♥♥ around with the Windows 8

Friend me and let's chat and see what we can figure out. :) Right now I'm busy with Thanksgiving Prep ... so would not be available until Friday, if that works for you?
Westcrest Nov 27, 2014 @ 6:56am 
Works for me, im off school till Wed.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Nov 26, 2014 @ 2:19pm