Unepic
Unepic Maps
Share your own created maps of Unepic with the community. Best maps will become official and will be downloaded automatically with the game.
Attempting to load too many decos error
I am currently getting an "attempting to load too many decos" error whenever I try to open the conquest map I've been working on. Anyone know what I would have to do to be able to open the map? Also, I wasn't even half done with decor. I only did decor for about 15 rooms and got this error yet did about 60-70 on my other map and never got the error.

I already know what room is causing the extreme overuse. If anyone knows what file would delete an entire room I could do that. It is room 10,12.
Last edited by Tacet the Terror; Sep 16, 2014 @ 5:29pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Also, if anyone knows how to load a past Steam Cloud save to replace my current save of map that could work too. Reverting it back a day would change the map to a point right before a lot of the decor got added.
bump
Solution: restore backwards till stable using steam cloud or test recent copisegu files by changing them from map_name.copisegu to map_name.map. Make sure to delete previous map file to make it easier to figure out which map is which when unepic is open.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50