Dota 2
Create or find the best new items
Create and submit new items (such as armor, weapons, clothing, Couriers, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Or help identify the best by rating up your favorites.
Learn More
F1N3ST Sep 12, 2014 @ 5:41pm
To Advice and Discuss About Heros that have been lefted out.
Hi Dota Friends,

Everyone Have their own favourite/best played heros and wishes that there are a varity of items that we can choose to equip,however,I recently Noticed that there are many heros being lefted out.Examples of heros are Nightstalker,Tinker.

Many heros that are new already have so many sets and items to wait for the players to buy and choose.Tinker is an example, I have been playing tinker for awhile and this hero only had one item that can be equiped till now and i have been waiting for a long period.

Recently,Techies came out and immediately, there was a long package of items on techies and it was a new hero that is even not 1day old. I believe that steam/valve should be fair enough to put at least a set for each hero for players to equip on.

Heros like Invoker ,Pudge and PA already had so much sets but yet more are still coming out.I feel that other heroes should not be left out.I hope that Steam/Valve or any players can help to put some hero onto the workshop at least.

Every hero should be treated fairly! Please make some improvement on this! Thanks alot!

Sincerely ACE

Ps.Please make an workshop for tinker <3
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Son of Nobody Sep 13, 2014 @ 12:12pm 
good
Cozendey Sep 14, 2014 @ 9:53am 
I'm making an item for Lifestealer, but after your thread got interested in heroes that have nothing yet.

Mostly, it is not possible for now to create items for these heroes as Valve didn't release the requirements for them yet, but will probably do so in the future

I made a list of heroes that still does not have items, ordered by the release dates I found on reddit. Only two heroes have the requirements ready and still does not have any items: Treant Protector and Timbersaw.

Pre-International:
Ancient Apparition
Night Stalker
Shadow Fiend
Viper
Zeus

September-December 2011
Jakiro

January-April 2012
Bane

May-August 2012
Treant Protector
Visage

September-December 2012
Timbersaw

January-April 2013
Troll Warlord

After the list on reddit:
Phoenix
Io

Last edited by Cozendey; Sep 14, 2014 @ 9:54am
F1N3ST Sep 16, 2014 @ 1:21am 
Hi Cozendey,

Thanks for the remarks and if you dont mind, do a set for tinker and i will be very thankful to you! There are many tinker players like me who are waiting for a set, or even a item in workshop or real game but valve are bias against some heroes i believe!

Thank you for sharing your view! If you had made a workshop on tinker please keep me updated, i will be very interested to see your talent!

< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Sep 12, 2014 @ 5:41pm