The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
issues with mod loading
I was having trouble getting rid of a mod so I deleted the file from the folder. after that the games stopped loading my subscribed mods. on the initial menu where is checks mods it says checking mods __out of__, skips to a like 50 mods up the list, then says done with out loading any of the mods except those few it skipped to. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times including doing a full delete of all the folders associated with Skyrim. how do I fix this issue so that I can play with all my subscribed mods again?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Ryder32x May 31, 2015 @ 1:29am 
Same problem here. I have subscribed 30 mods and 2 of them are loaded, but the other Mods doesnt load anytime and Skyrim says "Finished synchronizing subscribed mods!".
Ryder32x May 31, 2015 @ 1:39am 
Okay here a problem solution: Go to the list where your subscribed mods are listed. Then you unsubscribe a Mod and subscribe to it again. Now the mod should be loaded in the download area and can be seen in the list of installed mods in the Skyrim Launcher.

Hope it was Helpful
I did that and it seemed to work, a few of the mods took a few restarts to begin working again
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: May 30, 2015 @ 4:14pm