Serious Sam 3: BFE

Serious Sam 3: BFE

Custom maps, mods, skins & campaigns
Discover and download custom maps, character skins, weapon modifications, skins, enemy modifications, campaign mods, and much more. Plus, click here to learn more about creating and sharing your own mods.
Nelson01023 (Banned) Feb 27, 2015 @ 8:58pm
Serious Sam Editor: Can't Change Tactics?
So I downloaded an armored gnaar enemy mod and tried to add him in the BFE Enhanced Broken wings bridge spawner,I noticed that he wouldn't spawn at all. I think it was the tactics but I can't change them. Any help?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Solais 31 Feb 27, 2015 @ 11:07pm 
It's not the teactics, but it's possible that you added it to a spawner that only spawns on a certain difficulty.
Nelson01023 (Banned) Feb 28, 2015 @ 7:15am 
Originally posted by Solais:
It's not the teactics, but it's possible that you added it to a spawner that only spawns on a certain difficulty.
I literally copied and pasted the Gnaar spawner on the bridge and replaced him with an armored gnaar there, and he won't spawn at all,maybe he spawns but I can't see him. I try to use the spawner,but he won't spawn AT ALL infact. Place him anywhere,doesn't spawn.
Last edited by Nelson01023; Feb 28, 2015 @ 7:53am
Solais 31 Mar 2, 2015 @ 1:34am 
So you copy pasted, not replaced one? Then it is not being triggered by the script. New spawners like that have to be set in the script of that specific area.

Find a script entity and press E to open it, when you have a "bound" spawner selected, it should be highlighted with green. For your new spawner, you need to insert a line below the line that spawns the original one, and then select the spawner, hold ctrl+alt+shift+LMB and "drag" the spawner unto the name of the new variable in the line you wrote.
Nelson01023 (Banned) Mar 2, 2015 @ 8:06am 
Originally posted by Solais:
So you copy pasted, not replaced one? Then it is not being triggered by the script. New spawners like that have to be set in the script of that specific area.

Find a script entity and press E to open it, when you have a "bound" spawner selected, it should be highlighted with green. For your new spawner, you need to insert a line below the line that spawns the original one, and then select the spawner, hold ctrl+alt+shift+LMB and "drag" the spawner unto the name of the new variable in the line you wrote.
Thanks! Now I can add more enemies to the BFE Enhanced campaign.
Now how would I add tactics?
Last edited by Nelson01023; Mar 2, 2015 @ 8:14am
Solais 31 Mar 4, 2015 @ 11:37am 
Add a tactic entity, set the tactic inside it, then select the enemy, highlight the tactic field and then pair the tactic entity to it by pressing ctrl+LMB.
blueshark Sep 5, 2016 @ 7:42am 
It may be a script problem.
Grzmotolot Sep 29, 2016 @ 9:33am 
ok
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50