The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Menace Feb 25, 2015 @ 8:43pm
Something pulled from the workshop?
I had this mod installed and right as I go to play it was pulled from the workshop and my mod list is bugged. can somebody re-upload this?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=392239449
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Nazenn Feb 25, 2015 @ 9:19pm 
You say the mod has been pulled, and then provide a link to the mod that leads to an error page, so we cant see what mod it is, because it was pulled, and then ask us to reupload it?
I see an error in logic there. XD
You will have to provide the name and details of the mod, and even then, people very likely wont be able to reupload it without the authors permission because that would be theft and result in the mod being pulled again.
Have you checked that the bsa and esp assossaited with the mod are no longer in the Data Folder of your Skyrim installation.

Also, in furture, when getting a mod from the workshop, subscribe to the mod, open your launcher and let it download, and then go back and unsubscribe from the mod. This not only prevents the mod from auto updating which can also break your game, but also prevents stuff like this from happening. I suggest favoriting the mod instead to keep track of it.
Side note: if youre not using LOOT and Wrye Bash for your workshop modding, you will need to as they are esential tools. More on that here : Guide : Modding Tools, Tips and Resources
Menace Feb 25, 2015 @ 9:26pm 
It was this mod, sorry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phP0dalsObI

Thanks for the help though
Nazenn Feb 25, 2015 @ 9:32pm 
It was very likely pulled because of copywrite problems. Taking assets from a copywritten game and without permission adapting them to be used for free in another game is against a lot of rules and TOS and often illegal
Unless you can still find the mod files in your Skyrim/Data folder, you will not be getting this mod back
Last edited by Nazenn; Feb 25, 2015 @ 9:32pm
Roscaria Feb 26, 2015 @ 12:32am 
There are a lot of Dark Souls mods on Nexus. You might find this still availabel there, but no guarantees.
Last edited by Roscaria; Feb 26, 2015 @ 1:11am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Feb 25, 2015 @ 8:43pm