Total War: SHOGUN 2

Total War: SHOGUN 2

A thousand battles, a thousand victories, but are they yours?
Create, discover and download historical battle scenarios, multiplayer maps and the most popular and accomplished mods. Or try out Total War TEd editor to create and upload your own. Click here to learn more.
.DuKe. 1 Feb 2, 2015 @ 12:21pm
CA modding tools - do they work?
I am trying to use CA mooding tools, but they are not working properly. I can use the TWeak but the BOB does not work - I cannot create .packs files with it. When I try, BOB "finishes with warning" the operation and displays "There is no pack file to add a file to".

Every time I watched someone do it on tutorials, it works, but I cannot create the .pack files. So, am I the only one with this problem. Am I missing something obvious? Does Tweak/BOB need other tools to work?

I even changed my OS to see if things improved (from XP to Win7).

Thank you!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
you could try to edit the game path.txt file in the binaries folder of the extracted assembly kit - but besides that I'm clueless, since Bob worked fine for me
.DuKe. 1 Feb 4, 2015 @ 11:58am 
Originally posted by Primergy the Great:
you could try to edit the game path.txt file in the binaries folder of the extracted assembly kit - but besides that I'm clueless, since Bob worked fine for me

It did not work.

I did it before changing OS, but forgot to set the game path after. And it would be such a stupid mistake that after I set the correct folder I was hoping that the BOB would still not work... and it still does not work.

So we're clueless again! At least I'm not an idiot.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Feb 2, 2015 @ 12:21pm