Team Fortress 2
Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Ragox May 13 @ 11:24am
New Weapon Stat?
So I was thinking about a new weapon with unique stat : A flamethrower which doesn't use ammo, no, it has a heatbar, which gets higher the longer you use the flamethrower, it cools down when you are not firing, but when you overheat it, it will explode, damage yourself and the enemies around you and you have to go back to the refill booth to get an other flamethrower...

Idea number 2 is a syringe for the Spy which really puts him in his SUPPORT class.
It is a Syringe, it replaces the knife, when you backstab someone with it, you don't deal damage, no, you give them the Jarate, Mad Milk or Bleeding effect, the effects can be changed by pressing the reload button. The Syringe does like 60% less damage, but you can backstab while you are disguised.

Idea number 3 is a sapper which turns the sapped sentry against it's Engineer.
So to use this sapper, you need to put it over an other sapper in order to make it shoot at the Engineer itself and it's team. The Sapper does have a recharge time of 10 seconds, 25% more damage taken from any kind of hit. Upside is that the sentry or other building works for your team. But it is very easy to take out, because the Engineer can destroy the building, also the enemy team can destroy it.

Let me know whatcha think of it.
Last edited by Ragox; May 13 @ 11:32am
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Narrator with a Bowler Hat May 13 @ 12:13pm 
One is pretty cool, It's less of a healthbar and more like MMMPh that explodes rather than giving you crits. 2 is a bad idea, I never got why people want to make classes into support classes. Spy is already a support class.I hate,hate,hate 3. I see it everywhere and let me tell youthat the sentry turned away from the enemie will die in seconds plus you need another spy to use it and no team needs more than one spy.
Ragox May 17 @ 6:09am 
Originally posted by The Narrator with a Bowler Hat:
One is pretty cool, It's less of a healthbar and more like MMMPh that explodes rather than giving you crits. 2 is a bad idea, I never got why people want to make classes into support classes. Spy is already a support class.I hate,hate,hate 3. I see it everywhere and let me tell youthat the sentry turned away from the enemie will die in seconds plus you need another spy to use it and no team needs more than one spy.

That is very true about number 2 and 3... they were ideas which may have some use in making teamwork the essential in the games using those weapons...
Idea number 1 was more or less to prevent Pyro's from W + M1-ing...
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 13 @ 11:24am