Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Sicko_pop May 9 @ 3:19am
New strange part - Longest/largest killstreak
I was just playing some tf2 the other day like any sensible person does, when suddenly it came to me.

I have recently been trying to buy killstreak weps for all of my classes, getting various strange parts sorted along the way. I was thinking, whether it would be cool if there was a strange part that counted your highest killstreak.

I am not sure whether it would work best going on a wep, or a cosmetic item as it seems that killstreaks are counted not on individual weps, but on all of your killstreak weps in that life.

If you think this is a good idea please rate, and let me know of any suggestions! I am not sure what to do to further develop this, and if valve is actually open to these types of new suggestions!

Don't hate!

Happy tf2ing! XD
Last edited by Sicko_pop; May 9 @ 3:29am
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
sharifen May 11 @ 9:49pm 
wut
Sicko_pop May 11 @ 10:04pm 
Originally posted by zakaharif:
wut
What do you mean "wut"? Is it a good idea or a bad idea? Read the text.

sharifen May 12 @ 8:09am 
i think it's good idea
Kombat Wombat May 12 @ 3:26pm 
Originally posted by zakaharif:
i think it's good idea

He is on topic.

THE END IS NIGH!!
Last edited by Kombat Wombat; May 12 @ 3:26pm
Kombat Wombat May 12 @ 3:28pm 
As long as there is a distinction between mvm killstreaks and normal killstreaks (Maybe a different part for both) then i would 100% get it.
great idea :P
sharifen May 12 @ 9:43pm 
yeah
Sicko_pop May 12 @ 11:28pm 
Thanks guys :) Share this if you want it to be added, and eventually I will post a more refined version from your suggestions.
sharifen May 13 @ 8:06am 
i will be added right
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 9 @ 3:19am