Dota 2
Create or find the best new items
Create and submit new items (such as armor, weapons, clothing, Couriers, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Or help identify the best by rating up your favorites. Submission Guidelines
Zane9263 May 6, 2014 @ 9:53am
Heroes without sets
It's probably not a big deal to a lot of people, but i'm sure that there are some artists out there that want their work shown. I'd suggest making sets for hero's that don't have sets. Here, I've compiled a list of all the heroes that don't have sets at this moment.

ANCIENT APPARITION
BANE
ENIGMA
IO
JAKIRO
MAGNUS
NIGHT STALKER
SHADOW FIEND
TINKER
TREANT PROTECTOR
TROLL WARLORD
UNDYING
VENOMANCER
VISAGE
ZUES

Get to work gentlemen, if you want to build a rep and get more sets into the game, i'd suggest starting here. There definetley used to be more heroes without sets, for example, gyrocopter. I personally don't like his set, but it's a set none the less. Then there are heroes like CM and Pudge who have 6 different sets. I actually have every set for sniper and i have about 10 guns! Cmon, i'm sure night stalker doesnt want to bo naked forever.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
☄ Office Llama May 9, 2014 @ 2:42pm 
I presume most popular heroes have more sets as more will buy the set so the maker gets more money?
Zane9263 May 11, 2014 @ 12:54pm 
I'd just like to point out first of all. Magnus is off the list, and second of all if you search up most and least played heros recently, you'll notice for example, broodmother is near the bottom. However she has i think 3 sets out for her already. im sure at one point she was popular but if , you'll look at the list. Zues is on there and you'll notice that Zues is amongst some of the highest played heros. It is true, that more popular heros do get more sets, but that also means more arists are making sets for those heros. if valve see a hundred pudge sets, how many do you really think they are going to feature? however, if they see a pretty cool zues set, and nobody else has made any or if they have and they are not as outstanding as the one cool set then valve is probably gonna feature the zues set. case and point.
Zane9263 May 11, 2014 @ 12:55pm 
No need to read all of that, my point is, you'd have a better chance of getting a set featured from a hero that doesnt have any sets than a hero that has twenty.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 6, 2014 @ 9:53am