Team Fortress 2
Μπορείτε να τα καταφέρετε;
Δημιουργήστε και μεταφορτώστε νέα αντικείμενα (όπως καπέλα, όπλα, εμβλήματα, μπότες και άλλα) για να αναθεωρηθούν και να μπουν στο παιχνίδι. Κάντε κλικ εδώ για να μάθετε περισσότερα.
NEW SPY ITEM IDEA'S
-Ariel-sappster: a sapper that allows you to throw from a short distance but can only be used every 20 seconds, does not replenish through ammo box etc...

-hidden snap: a mini revelover with limited range able to shoot while disguised, deals no damage to sentries, any contact breaks wearers disguise.

-front-facer: a spy knife that does a instant-kill stab from infront, recieves 20% less bullet knockback, no backstabs, 20+ health.

-spy-in-a-box: a hat designed like a jack-in-the-box with a spies head sticking out

if anyone wants to make steam workshop art go ahead i cant so heres some spy item ideas

this item pack is called the spy's suprise.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-8 από 8 σχόλια
this is something the need to make realy good loadout
Those are some of the most stupidly overpowered things i have ever.. i don't even.. nevermind
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από PowerReef:
Those are some of the most stupidly overpowered things i have ever.. i don't even.. nevermind
Be honest here, most of the ideas the community comes up with are stupidly UP/OP.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-8 από 8 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 5 Μαϊ 2014, 22:04
Αναρτήσεις: 8