Team Fortress 2
Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Number 9 Apr 28 @ 4:15pm
Sniper item ideas
I just came up with two item ideas because I hate using rifles but love the bow and arrow. Something for the second weapon slot would be another arrow holder (not sure of an actual term for said item) so that we can hold double the arrows (24 in this case) and my second idea is for the melee slot, I'm not sure how one could get this to work but it would in short be flint or a sparker so you can light your arrows on fire without the help of a pyro. If someone would make these and submit them I would be very happy. Thanks for reading!
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
sharifen Apr 28 @ 9:51pm 
cool
drogon Apr 29 @ 7:56am 
nice idea really like it but ur focusing on the bow and arrow only ,i admit a lighter would be cool but wat if u dont have time so u can pull an arrow or a spy shows up, maybe an ignitable jarate or something
Just Another Apr 29 @ 10:39am 
cool
1nov2a I XPG Apr 29 @ 10:55am 
nice
... that sounds sweat
Number 9 Apr 29 @ 7:02pm 
Yeah I know I'm focusing on the bow and arrow only XD I mean the sniper has so many rifles that have their own pluses and minuses and the bow and arrows are all neutral and have nothing to help or hurt them. Again just tossing out some ideas I had. I wish someone with the programs to make these would notice this idea and make it happen (of course if the community liked them enough to make them real that is)
sharifen Apr 30 @ 8:17am 
yeaaaAAAAAAAAAH cooooOOOOOOOOOOL
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 28 @ 4:15pm