Age of Empires II: HD Edition

Advance to the Steam Age
Explore new maps, multiplayer scenarios, and user created campaigns. Or reinvent your game experience with new sounds, visuals, AI, units, and more! Ready to share your creations with the world? Upload right from the map editor, or collaborate with friends to create a masterpiece collection.
infinity Apr 25 @ 6:43pm
Gaia unit HP bug when loading a game - how to select "blank" for player starting age?
Hey guys! I need help with my map, I found a bug! I know how to workaround, but it's impossible to do via game map editor. Let me explain. I have a Gaia unit with 2500 HP, when I save and load the game, it's HP goes to 9! (Furious The Monkey Boy original HP). I found that this only happens when the Gaia starting age is configured. When you create a new map, the starting age for each player is not configured (Gaia included). Starting age field starts blank. For some reason I configured that in my map, and now I can't select "blank", the editor don't allow me to do that. Is there a way to configure blank? Some external editor or something?
Last edited by infinity; Apr 26 @ 1:07am