Dota 2
Create or find the best new items
Create and submit new items (such as armor, weapons, clothing, Couriers, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Or help identify the best by rating up your favorites.
詳細情報
Night Stalker Items
Volvo! Please release some night stalker items! It is killing me to see new pudge and mirana sets when there isn't even one for my main man balanar!
< >
1-7 / 7 のコメントを表示
help me please
I don't think his model has been broken down for cosmetics yet.
There are several heroes we can't make items for yet: Zeus, Night Stalker, Io and Treant just to name a few. There are plenty of ideas but we can't do anything yet.
@TAE. Kimber Prime
You can make items for Treant, he is been out for two weeks but you need to broken down his files
Supp-Zero の投稿を引用:
@TAE. Kimber Prime
You can make items for Treant, he is been out for two weeks but you need to broken down his files
Oh cool. Ty.
That all makes sense but it's just frustrating. I mean he was one of the first heroes out in Dota 2 and he is going to be one of the last to get any kind of items
it is somewhat of a let down. night stalker is one of my go to heros and would be really nice to be able to work towards building a set for him. rather then have nothing to show for it
*sad panda* :(
< >
1-7 / 7 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2014年4月15日 13時46分
投稿数: 7