Dota 2
Create or find the best new items
Create and submit new items (such as armor, weapons, clothing, Couriers, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Or help identify the best by rating up your favorites. Submission Guidelines
McGooglyBear Apr 15, 2014 @ 1:46pm
Night Stalker Items
Volvo! Please release some night stalker items! It is killing me to see new pudge and mirana sets when there isn't even one for my main man balanar!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
jose_colomer Apr 15, 2014 @ 2:10pm 
help me please
Int'l Brotherhood of Memesters Apr 16, 2014 @ 11:21am 
I don't think his model has been broken down for cosmetics yet.
Kimber Prime 34 Apr 16, 2014 @ 9:25pm 
There are several heroes we can't make items for yet: Zeus, Night Stalker, Io and Treant just to name a few. There are plenty of ideas but we can't do anything yet.
Supp-Zero 5 Apr 17, 2014 @ 1:34am 
@TAE. Kimber Prime
You can make items for Treant, he is been out for two weeks but you need to broken down his files
Kimber Prime 34 Apr 17, 2014 @ 3:16am 
Originally posted by Supp-Zero:
@TAE. Kimber Prime
You can make items for Treant, he is been out for two weeks but you need to broken down his files
Oh cool. Ty.
McGooglyBear Apr 18, 2014 @ 8:26am 
That all makes sense but it's just frustrating. I mean he was one of the first heroes out in Dota 2 and he is going to be one of the last to get any kind of items
Nero Aug 9, 2014 @ 9:51am 
it is somewhat of a let down. night stalker is one of my go to heros and would be really nice to be able to work towards building a set for him. rather then have nothing to show for it
*sad panda* :(
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Apr 15, 2014 @ 1:46pm