Team Fortress 2
Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
kukulkuanforcocopuffs-ologist11 Apr 11, 2014 @ 7:50pm
Weapon idea Spine ripper
The spine ripper:
Advantages: After you get 2 back stabs The back stabbs that follow gives you more health 5, cloack regen .2, and cloak capcity .3 skips by 1 so at 4 backstabs you will get the buff again.
Disadvantage: 10 minus total health when you start. If you miss a back stab Your hurt you self for 10 damage, you bleed and takes away your cloak.

Dear Who ever this concerns,
4/11/2014
I have came up with this idea after seeing some spies just stabbing and not sneaking to get the back stab. I’m hoping this weapon will teach spies to sneak and get the back stab instead of running out with there knife out hoping to get the face stab. I hope you consider my idea.
Sincerely, Biologist11 aka creeper628
PS Sorry I don’t not have a module can't under stand 3d modeling.
My idea for what it looks like the blade of a knife will be a bone from the ribcage the thing that keeps it together is a skull and the handle will be made out of the spine peieces
Last edited by kukulkuanforcocopuffs-ologist11; May 25, 2014 @ 12:26am
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Toad Apr 11, 2014 @ 9:00pm 
holidays work
[PS4Control]Xan.playerpawn Apr 11, 2014 @ 10:24pm 
Raising health, cloak capacity, and regen rate per backstab? How about just a faster watch regen rate to about .7? Maybe even less then that. Plus melee in this game is kind of awful at times, so bleeding if you miss is not entirely a good idea.
kukulkuanforcocopuffs-ologist11 Apr 11, 2014 @ 11:18pm 
Originally posted by C:\Xan_Kriegor.exe:
Raising health, cloak capacity, and regen rate per backstab? How about just a faster watch regen rate to about .7? Maybe even less then that. Plus melee in this game is kind of awful at times, so bleeding if you miss is not entirely a good idea.
Thank you for you feedback I will relook at the balanceing of the knife and if you think i need to change something about the new knife tell me im open to suggestions
Last edited by kukulkuanforcocopuffs-ologist11; Apr 11, 2014 @ 11:27pm
JoRa-XuS Apr 12, 2014 @ 3:30am 
sounds awsome
kukulkuanforcocopuffs-ologist11 Apr 13, 2014 @ 11:43am 
Originally posted by joraxus:
sounds awsome
Thank you very much mate! :D

kukulkuanforcocopuffs-ologist11 Apr 13, 2014 @ 11:47am 
Suggestions of change or balance is asked for since im brand new to weapon designs everything helps!
Toad Apr 15, 2014 @ 11:47am 
sniping's a good job mate
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 11, 2014 @ 7:50pm