CeljanSlo92 Apr 10, 2014 @ 11:18am
Neverwinter
Greetings!
I have a problem with a game called Neverwinter. I can't get it started. I launch the game in launcher, it shows Cryptic and Neverwinter screens then game gives black screen. It sort of restarts and it doesn't go on. Now if I reinstall the game, I can do first start and everything, but when I want to start it again, there's that problem..... again. Oh, I forgot to mention that this problem occurs to other games as well, like Path Of Exile. It's a shame, good games like those are ment to be played and it bothers me that I'm bonded to spectate. :D So.... anyone? Thank you in further.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Delizious Apr 10, 2014 @ 2:41pm 
I've never had a problem with launching Neverwinter...maybe its your computer? What do you have in your computer? You could try repairing it but I'm not sure if there is a repair button in the launcher.
i have the same problem...
Delizious Apr 10, 2014 @ 5:47pm 
Maybe it has to do with a patch they came out with? Try visiiting the forums
CeljanSlo92 Apr 10, 2014 @ 11:34pm 
Originally posted by Ⓐ Delizious:
I've never had a problem with launching Neverwinter...maybe its your computer? What do you have in your computer? You could try repairing it but I'm not sure if there is a repair button in the launcher.

I'm sure I'll came out a real noob by asking this, but how do I check what's in my computer? Lol. And thanks for the help. There is some report of crash in some districts in game... They say it will be fixed in 2. build. But who knows, right?
Delizious Apr 11, 2014 @ 6:40am 
Okay so you go to My Computer and then click on System Properties in front of you there should be information on your system like what your Processor is and how much memory(ram) you have. Also you can see what kind of graphics card you have over to the left youll see Device Manager and than click on Display Adapter, it should tell you the Graphics Card you have. I don't think its the games that are having problems might be your hardware.
CeljanSlo92 Apr 11, 2014 @ 11:41am 
Originally posted by Ⓐ Delizious:
Okay so you go to My Computer and then click on System Properties in front of you there should be information on your system like what your Processor is and how much memory(ram) you have. Also you can see what kind of graphics card you have over to the left youll see Device Manager and than click on Display Adapter, it should tell you the Graphics Card you have. I don't think its the games that are having problems might be your hardware.

Yea, I did check that out now and I found that my graphic says GS instead of HD as recommended for Neverwinter. Ah well, I sould've expected that on laptop, but I'm like I have to find out myself before I belive it lol. So, thanks for your time and help. Have a nice day.
Delizious Apr 11, 2014 @ 8:59pm 
Ah what is the brand of your lap top? You might want to think about investing in an actual computer haha. Anytime honey msg me or add me if you have any other questions or want to play something ^-^.
CeljanSlo92 Apr 12, 2014 @ 12:31am 
It's Asus. What, I can play lots of cool games from steam and others like NFSs on low graphics or GTA SA and I could find more. Neverwinter and Path of Exile are the only games that I had problems with by now. Besides, I have "real" computer. Actualy it's brothers. Sure, what game you play?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Apr 10, 2014 @ 11:18am