Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
Thane Thunder Wolf VX Apr 9 @ 9:21pm
Single Player Spectating?
i know that sounds weird but sometimes i just enjoy watching the AI battle it out. the trouble is i cant get it to work, i followed a video tutorial but it doesnt seem to work at all. i have the advanced bot followers mod so that might be it but when i disable that it doesnt change. does anyone know how to get that going?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
=Slither=[Knight] Jul 8 @ 7:00am 
I know the feeling mate, do you mean you wanna spectate?
Thane Thunder Wolf VX Jul 8 @ 7:14am 
well spectate the bots and just kind of watch them duke it out. something like it you were to play versus offline and were playinjg as the infected. anyway i did finally find the command for that, jointeam 1
Knappy 61 Jul 8 @ 9:46am 
Not possible in SP. Usually to go idle/take a break you need another live player on the server. If you host a listen server and install sourcemod with bebop you can sm_away or !afk and watch the AI wipe within 20 seconds of you going into spectate.
sophia Jul 8 @ 12:02pm 
hmmm.... You can easily take a demo recording and spectate around the demo recording after the fact.
Knappy 61 Jul 8 @ 3:59pm 
Originally posted by mad cuz bad:
hmmm.... You can easily take a demo recording and spectate around the demo recording after the fact.
Wouldn't this be monotonous?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50