Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
Single Player Spectating?
i know that sounds weird but sometimes i just enjoy watching the AI battle it out. the trouble is i cant get it to work, i followed a video tutorial but it doesnt seem to work at all. i have the advanced bot followers mod so that might be it but when i disable that it doesnt change. does anyone know how to get that going?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
DreadedGhoul575 Jul 8, 2014 @ 7:00am 
I know the feeling mate, do you mean you wanna spectate?
well spectate the bots and just kind of watch them duke it out. something like it you were to play versus offline and were playinjg as the infected. anyway i did finally find the command for that, jointeam 1
Knappy 65 Jul 8, 2014 @ 9:46am 
Not possible in SP. Usually to go idle/take a break you need another live player on the server. If you host a listen server and install sourcemod with bebop you can sm_away or !afk and watch the AI wipe within 20 seconds of you going into spectate.
|B4ST4RDS| Sophia Jul 8, 2014 @ 12:02pm 
hmmm.... You can easily take a demo recording and spectate around the demo recording after the fact.
Knappy 65 Jul 8, 2014 @ 3:59pm 
Originally posted by mad cuz bad:
hmmm.... You can easily take a demo recording and spectate around the demo recording after the fact.
Wouldn't this be monotonous?
DreadedGhoul575 Feb 14, 2015 @ 3:37am 
You can download Improve bots (advanced) and choose there :)
Xinwild Feb 14, 2015 @ 12:10pm 
comment
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Apr 9, 2014 @ 9:21pm