Dota 2
Create or find the best new items
Create and submit new items (such as armor, weapons, clothing, Couriers, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Or help identify the best by rating up your favorites. Submission Guidelines
Gerrews Apr 5 @ 3:53am
How can I view a model?
I want to start Dota 2 modelling, item creating but I can't even open model files. I tried too many things but this is the most close to viewing a model I could reach: http://i58.tinypic.com/1fagk7.png So I could view only bones with .SMD files with SMD importer (MESA) can't view a normal textured model. How can people view and edit that models and weapons etc.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Clarity #DETROIT 4 Apr 5 @ 9:13am 
You got 'Maya 2014' but don't know how to use it )
Gerrews Apr 5 @ 12:29pm 
Actually yes, it is too professional application especially for starting but I don't think this is the only problem. I think viewing a model is should be easier. I mean not part by part in one-piece for example .mdl file. I think there is an easier way than Maya for this.
TBreaker Apr 6 @ 7:41am 
Don't expect to install maya one day and start modelling for dota the following day. Start from basic tutorials, because you obviously know nothing about the subject.
Gerrews Apr 26 @ 6:31am 
Thanks for everybody, you have been very helpful really. There are so many smart people here. I don't need your recommendations, I just ask a basic question: "how can import models" and I found a couple of ways to this. Thank you again (!)
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 5 @ 3:53am