Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Sei pronto alla sfida?
Crea e pubblica nuovi oggetti (come cappelli, armi, medaglie, stivali e molto altro) per avere la possibilità di vederli incorporati nel gioco stesso. Clicca qui per saperne di più.
Something other than hats, miscs or weapons.
So I was watching through YouTube and found something that would be nice to be added to the game. Yes you can think "Oh god not another moron who demands adding some c***.". It's just a suggestion and so don't spam about it.
I played Portal 2 and there is some nice action you can do with your partner. A game paper, rock and scissors. That might be a game to decide who goes to risk his/her life. In TF2 it may also work like that but since it would be an unique action item then it wouldn't work like that. It can work just for fun. It can be even another hasardous game which could run just next to spycrabbing.

So yeah, in short: I just suggested Valve to add paper, rock, scissors game to TF2 just as they did in Portal 2.

Dumb answers and "huh" posts will mark you as a guy/girl with no mind who looks through forums and posts cr** just to think how "funny" and "awesome" they are while the others think "what a pitiful kid."
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 21
You know, I like this, I really like taunts and glad someone is giving them some attension. Back on track, This seems like a great idea to add in game, maybe H is rock,J is paper,K is scisscors. and maybe a sign above their heads saying the option they chose. Derailing it again, What do you think of voice quotes for the classess and maybe heavy could say "But rock beats all?!?".
Ultima modifica da The Filth; 2 apr 2014, ore 12:20
I was rather thinking about randomised decisions, like in Portal 2. I'm not sure about those signs above players, rather full animations. And that thing with voice quotes is a great idea.
Messaggio originale di Naxer:
I was rather thinking about randomised decisions, like in Portal 2. I'm not sure about those signs above players, rather full animations. And that thing with voice quotes is a great idea.
Yeah, I guess that it should be randomized, sorry. It still has full animations, there's just a sign above the winner's head so if you looked away it you would know what happened. Thanks for the complement on my two cents by the way.
Ok now I get your thinking. It's also a good idea :)
zakaharif if I find another useless post in one of my threads I will report you for spamming.
Messaggio originale di Naxer:
zakaharif if I find another useless post in one of my threads I will report you for spamming.
I thought I was the only one annoyed by Zakahrif's meaningless single word posts.
he did that on my post as well, seems he's here to bug everyone.
what did you say backstabb
If your're going to shorten my name at least try and be proper, It's backstab no more, no less
is that all you've say
Messaggio originale di zakaharif:
is that all you've say
Says the guy known for his one word comments.
don't take my word for this, but i think they where going to add this at one point, but gave up on it, don't know why :/ oh well
Finally some post on topic not including zakaharif... I've got a simple tip. Don't answer his mindless posts and focus on the topic. If he keeps on spamming, then just report him.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 21
Per pagina: 1530 50

Data di pubblicazione: 2 apr 2014, ore 10:04