Team Fortress 2
Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Naxer Apr 2 @ 10:04am
Something other than hats, miscs or weapons.
So I was watching through YouTube and found something that would be nice to be added to the game. Yes you can think "Oh god not another ♥♥♥♥♥ who demands adding some c***.". It's just a suggestion and so don't spam about it.
I played Portal 2 and there is some nice action you can do with your partner. A game paper, rock and scissors. That might be a game to decide who goes to risk his/her life. In TF2 it may also work like that but since it would be an unique action item then it wouldn't work like that. It can work just for fun. It can be even another hasardous game which could run just next to spycrabbing.

So yeah, in short: I just suggested Valve to add paper, rock, scissors game to TF2 just as they did in Portal 2.

Dumb answers and "huh" posts will mark you as a guy/girl with no mind who looks through forums and posts cr** just to think how "funny" and "awesome" they are while the others think "what a pitiful kid."
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Narrator with a Bowler Hat Apr 2 @ 12:19pm 
You know, I like this, I really like taunts and glad someone is giving them some attension. Back on track, This seems like a great idea to add in game, maybe H is rock,J is paper,K is scisscors. and maybe a sign above their heads saying the option they chose. Derailing it again, What do you think of voice quotes for the classess and maybe heavy could say "But rock beats all?!?".
Last edited by Narrator with a Bowler Hat; Apr 2 @ 12:20pm
Naxer Apr 2 @ 12:23pm 
I was rather thinking about randomised decisions, like in Portal 2. I'm not sure about those signs above players, rather full animations. And that thing with voice quotes is a great idea.
Narrator with a Bowler Hat Apr 2 @ 12:29pm 
Originally posted by Naxer:
I was rather thinking about randomised decisions, like in Portal 2. I'm not sure about those signs above players, rather full animations. And that thing with voice quotes is a great idea.
Yeah, I guess that it should be randomized, sorry. It still has full animations, there's just a sign above the winner's head so if you looked away it you would know what happened. Thanks for the complement on my two cents by the way.
Naxer Apr 2 @ 12:31pm 
Ok now I get your thinking. It's also a good idea :)
sharifen Apr 2 @ 9:29pm 
well
Naxer Apr 3 @ 8:47am 
zakaharif if I find another useless post in one of my threads I will report you for spamming.
sharifen Apr 3 @ 11:31am 
okay
Narrator with a Bowler Hat Apr 3 @ 12:12pm 
Originally posted by Naxer:
zakaharif if I find another useless post in one of my threads I will report you for spamming.
I thought I was the only one annoyed by Zakahrif's meaningless single word posts.
=[o.W.n]= SCP_foundation Apr 3 @ 7:53pm 
he did that on my post as well, seems he's here to bug everyone.
sharifen Apr 3 @ 9:30pm 
what did you say backstabb
=[o.W.n]= SCP_foundation Apr 4 @ 2:57pm 
If your're going to shorten my name at least try and be proper, It's backstab no more, no less
sharifen Apr 4 @ 9:38pm 
is that all you've say
Narrator with a Bowler Hat Apr 4 @ 9:53pm 
Originally posted by zakaharif:
is that all you've say
Says the guy known for his one word comments.
Fenrisúlfr Apr 5 @ 1:55am 
don't take my word for this, but i think they where going to add this at one point, but gave up on it, don't know why :/ oh well
Naxer Apr 5 @ 4:54am 
Finally some post on topic not including zakaharif... I've got a simple tip. Don't answer his mindless posts and focus on the topic. If he keeps on spamming, then just report him.
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 2 @ 10:04am