Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Angel-fighter™ Mar 31 @ 3:35pm
TF2 four ideas !!!
Hello. I have four ideas ! The idea first. You need to add in a future Mann.Co crates paint for Machina. It should be white, and drop out very rarely. WHITE Machina ! Beam color from the fired bullet, too, must be white ! The second idea concerns the spy-cicle. Add three rare paint. For example, orange, black, and green. The figure of the killed enemy should appear in that color that spy cicle . The third area concerns the Grand killer (revolver Big Kill) . You need to add a rare solution, which will add to this weapon as strange quality. Idea number four !!! Add rare solution to Pomson 6000 ! After applying this solution Pomson 6000 can shoot without reloading ! Sorry for bad English. Thank you.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
sharifen Mar 31 @ 9:35pm 
oh hell
Demer Apr 2 @ 1:10am 
sharifen Apr 2 @ 8:21am 
holy ♥♥♥♥
Angel-fighter™ Apr 2 @ 8:23am 
What?
sharifen Apr 2 @ 8:28am 
nothing
Naxer -fk- Apr 2 @ 9:43am 
First - If Machina would be paintable then everybody would just use it without care of other weapons. Also if one weapon gets paint then every other should get it too.

Second - As above + the spy-cicle is based on ice and victims are also an ice statues. Giving a paint to that would only tell the enemy who is the spy they are dealing with.

Third - There are strangifiers for that. Not sure if there is one for Big Kill but whatever. I suppose promos won't get strange qualities.

Fourth - This affects the gameplay and will make this weapon overpowered. It's even worse because not everyone would have possibility to get this "modded" Pomson 6000. Not only it's unfair but it may even create a community wars.

Since this thread was made on 1st April then I'll take it as a joke.
American Lettuce Apr 2 @ 11:09am 
what??
sharifen Apr 2 @ 9:49pm 
wut
Angel-fighter™ Apr 3 @ 5:07am 
I think ideas about spy-cicle and a Pomson- good ideas.
Angel-fighter™ Apr 3 @ 5:08am 
And about rare white Machina..
sharifen Apr 3 @ 11:29am 
that's pomson 6000
Zesto Apr 3 @ 11:53am 
The Pomson 6000 Would be way too op
sharifen Apr 3 @ 12:04pm 
yeah cool
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 31 @ 3:35pm