Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Erfahren Sie mehr
Crawler Mudmen
Hey, I know this has probably been asked many times before, but I searched the forums for awhile and couldn't find a thing.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=151834902&searchtext=mudmen

So with that skin, I want it to be my common infected skin sooooooooooo, SOOOOOOOOOO bad. I feel like it would make the game absolutely horrifying. But the problem is the tag says it's for common infected but it seems it's only for the mudmen as the title suggests. Well I was wondering if maybe there was a way to replace the common infected with this skin using the download? Or maybe I could download that mod that makes all the common's mudmen and run the crawler and that at the same time? Or possibly there's a way to just edit some files to change it? Well anyways, any help would be very appreciated and I would be in your debt forever because I've been searching for a way to do this for hours now and I can't find a damn thing.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Si1v3RfaNg; 31. März 2014 um 6:27
< >
Beiträge 12 von 2
can you change hunter to creepypasta like sonic.exe
or smoker to slenderman
< >
Beiträge 12 von 2
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 31. März 2014 um 6:25