' Fecнee √ Mar 26 @ 7:25am
HELP Failed to publish file Error 16
I have the same problem i can't upload anything to the workshop, and i can't UPDATE my items "Failed to UPDATE file. Please try again later. Error 16!

Error 16
Error 16
Error 16

I want to upload a new AWP since sunday and i can't.
I am trying to update an AWP since monday and i can't. I have reinstalled steam and the only thing i get its not trading for 7 days...

Anyone can help me pls?

Thanks
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
[¤¤MdbM¤¤] mr1mor Mar 26 @ 9:44am 
try to use youtube to find out...
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] Mar 26 @ 11:37am 
It's not a problem bud, all it is is connection delay / error. Just keep trying repeatedly and it will work.

It is just like trying to load pages sometimes that don't load, and by re-trying, they eventually behave. Same with this issue: Error 16 is just bad signal error. Repeating the command immediately works :)
Kimi [Fr] Mar 26 @ 11:40am 
lawl
' Fecнee √ Mar 26 @ 2:57pm 
I found something on youtube, about to reinstall steam, i did it and i get trade ban for 7 days cuz, i connected from a "different computer"... And it didn't work... LOL
Thanks all your answers, i will try with another internet connection..
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] Mar 26 @ 8:07pm 
just keep trying again, it is nothing. error 16 is just a failed to load error. All you have to do is try again and it will behave. You dont have to uninstall anything or go on different computers, it's just connection being sluggish due to server demand.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 26 @ 7:25am