Jydro Mar 21 @ 7:31am
Steam Workshop: Can only have 50 Subscribed Mods?
I have around 170 mods installed on Skyrim, via Steam Workshop. I've played the game with these mods for months, never had a single problem. Everything was fine until yesterday, when I realized only 50 of these mods were getting loaded. So apparently we can only have 50 mods installed at once? I don't get it. Why did this change come out of nowhere?
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
< >
captainrengi Mar 21 @ 9:23am 
same issue here wtf?!
iandenyer Mar 21 @ 9:35am 
Me also affected... Worse thing is that there was no warning and it has messed up the loading order.. Unless this get sorted soon it's over to nexus for now on.... :(
^.^ Minimum'<33 Mar 21 @ 9:46am 
shunaaa
N3K0 Mar 21 @ 12:10pm 
From what I've read, it's all workshops that are being affected.
N3K0 Mar 21 @ 12:11pm 
On the bright side, you can manueally reactiveate the mods
N3K0 Mar 21 @ 12:11pm 
for skyrim, anyway
Kitsune Mar 21 @ 12:55pm 
true but you cant get any more
Eviscerator Mar 21 @ 1:22pm 
hopefully steam puts it back to normal because this was uncalled for
Kitsune Mar 21 @ 1:28pm 
yes i hope so as well it look like every one is not happy
Eviscerator Mar 21 @ 1:31pm 
yeah, i was going to start recording a modded skyrim for youtube and than this happened, and i also wanted to start taking screenshots (professional looking ones)
Kitsune Mar 21 @ 1:45pm 
then steam mess every thing up for you
Eviscerator Mar 21 @ 1:52pm 
yep, like i had some pretty nice screenshots that i was able to get but now i was able to get my enb's and lighting mods to work (most of them anyways) and i have a bunch of other graphics mods and character textures, but this is slowing me down from starting
President_Sheogorath Mar 22 @ 4:32am 
Is this a bug because I can understand if it is a bug.
Kitsune Mar 22 @ 5:56am 
no it dont seem like it there almost no way i bug can do this unless steam was doing some thing to the workshop and if so they whould of told us about it however thing about it it may be a sever problem and this is just temp
Kitsune Mar 22 @ 6:00am 
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 21 @ 7:31am