Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Sei pronto alla sfida?
Crea e pubblica nuovi oggetti (come cappelli, armi, medaglie, stivali e molto altro) per avere la possibilità di vederli incorporati nel gioco stesso. Clicca qui per saperne di più.
Spy vs. Spy head for the Spy?
Ok, so if you're anything like me, I loved the Mad magazines comic strip Spy vs Spy (But hated Mad Magazine as a whole). ANYHOW I was wondering if anyone would be into taking on the task of making the cone shaped Spy vs. Spy head as head for the Spy class. I don't have the technology or skill to actually make it but I would LOVE if someone would follow up on it. Also if we were thinking anything else from Spy vs. Spy it'd also be kind of cool to have and misc or accessory with a brief case or one of those black cannon balls with the fuse on them. Please comment or PM me if you'd be interested on making the head for the spy.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-10 commenti su 10
hey boy it's a spy
If anything I hated Spy vs Spy and liked the comic as a whole.The idea is ok, red spy would be white spy and blue spy would be black.
Well I suppose that'd work, I'm learning how you'd make heads on here but I'm not learning enough to do this.
lets do this
Ok, great! Who can do the project and when do we get started?
i think what would be better is a modded mode called spy vs spy. like a tdm with only the white and black spies
oh oh the spy
Well the modded mode would be tricky but I'm pretty sure that we can find something like that. Who can actually make the head?
hey boy it's a spy
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-10 commenti su 10
Per pagina: 1530 50

Data di pubblicazione: 19 mar 2014, ore 22:36