Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
LeoCodes Mar 17 @ 5:29am
Spy knife ideas
Oi,
Got a few ideas for spy knifes:

1: The Suppressed Silencer
Silent killer (no noise from backstabs)
Body of the backstabbed victim quickly disappears
Fire damage kills the player instantly
Skin: possibly a switchblade that makes a dull swish when opening

2: The Surprise Slasher
Alt fire to throw knife (one successful throw = 200 health points)
One regular stab does 100 damage
-30% max health
Skin: Modern knife

3: Forsaken's Fleuret
-30% vulnerability whilst disguised
No fire damage taken
Taking more that 70 damage undisguises the player
Skin: Old fashionned Rapier

I'd like to see those modelled, but sadly Im not very good at 3D. I'd be delighted if you could make it real ;)
Last edited by LeoCodes; Mar 20 @ 3:16am
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
sharifen Mar 17 @ 5:58am 
good idea
Nice dude super creative ideas :D im gonna subscribe to this item :D i wanna hear more about it
sharifen Mar 17 @ 9:41am 
go ahead try it
SomePandaDude? Mar 17 @ 9:42pm 
Good idea you should try and make this!
sharifen Mar 18 @ 9:28am 
oaky i'll try and make this skins
|LP| [E]vi[L] Mar 18 @ 11:48am 
the supressed silencer seems kinda Your Eternal Reward the 2 first topics are equal as YER and than you put fire dmg kill the player instantly?? that means if a pyro send flare against you are dead? or same thing burning you with flametrower or the heavy with that machine gun that creates a fire circles.

The second knife you put you throw a knife first you need to say the cooldown after throw how much we need to w8 for throw another one and second i think to heal max 200 i don't know if valve allow that if i remember the max is 175 with uber.
What you mean one regular stab? you stay on enemys front and you stab and instead taking 45 dmg you do 100dmg? so that means for each stab you do 100 dmg most of class die so fast kinda OP.

Third knife well the frst topic is not a bad idea because the spy is the most weak class on tf2 to last more while disguised is a good idea, about the second stat no fire dmg well i think is kinda OP because with that knife all players want it to pretend and to trick more the pyro and taking more than 70 dmg undisguises the players so that means if a spy have full health 125 and take 70 dmg = 55 health left he lose the disguise but that 70 dmg is with 1 atk or multiple?
sharifen Mar 18 @ 12:09pm 
well i know what to do
LeoCodes Mar 19 @ 5:23am 
Originally posted by |LP| EviL:
the supressed silencer seems kinda Your Eternal Reward the 2 first topics are equal as YER and than you put fire dmg kill the player instantly?? that means if a pyro send flare against you are dead? or same thing burning you with flametrower or the heavy with that machine gun that creates a fire circles.
Knife1: The eternal reward is meant to rapidly transform the spy into the victim, but does not allow you to use the disguise kit. This Suppressed Silencer allows the player to playas a spy without anyone noticing (except the victtim)

Knife2: The knife Is kinda op. Maybe your max health is 60 or something then. The knife's regen time is the same as a sandvich.

knife 3: by that I meant that a spy behaves like a pyro: He cannot be ignited. This was my way to make spies stronger against pyros. However, the Pyros still have melle weapons and the comp blast.
LeoCodes Mar 19 @ 5:25am 
Also, the Surprise slasher should have rifts on the blade. The Suppressed silencer is is safe from fire with the dead ringer.
sharifen Mar 19 @ 9:22am 
check this out
LeoCodes Mar 20 @ 2:03am 
check what out?
Spy Mar 20 @ 8:56am 
I think I have another idea, something that'd be for the people who aren't as skilled at the spy class as others. BUT if it becomes easier then the essential tools of the spy would be taken away.
El bandito basher(we'll work on the name later):
15% more health on user
10 seconds time taken off invisibility
Explosion damage kills player instantly
Skin: A smaller worn down machete
sharifen Mar 20 @ 10:32am 
why is rage face on your picture
LeoCodes Mar 21 @ 1:12am 
Originally posted by zakaharif:
why is rage face on your picture
*pokerr face
LeoCodes Mar 21 @ 1:13am 
Originally posted by Spy:
I think I have another idea, something that'd be for the people who aren't as skilled at the spy class as others. BUT if it becomes easier then the essential tools of the spy would be taken away.
El bandito basher(we'll work on the name later):
15% more health on user
10 seconds time taken off invisibility
Explosion damage kills player instantly
Skin: A smaller worn down machete
not very op... That would shrink invis time to 5 secs with the cloak and dagger, and explosion damage has a wide radius...
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 17 @ 5:29am