Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
PandaCo Mar 15, 2014 @ 6:20pm
Does engineer need a new sentry?
I was thinking that the engineer needed a new sentry my idea had a new idea the sentry was called the burning sentry (a sentry that shoots fires on the enemy)this idea is good right?
Last edited by PandaCo; Mar 15, 2014 @ 6:20pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 70 comments
~Phoenix~ Mar 15, 2014 @ 11:38pm 
no we have pyros flare gun for that let me give idea a level 5 sentry that fallows you
PandaCo Mar 16, 2014 @ 12:04am 
Originally posted by ๔คгк๏:
no we have pyros flare gun for that let me give idea a level 5 sentry that fallows you
You mean that follows you not fallow and thats not a good idea you know...
Genie Mini Mar 16, 2014 @ 11:06am 
we need a sentry right here
SnakeBoot Mar 16, 2014 @ 2:08pm 
Yeah this is a good idea.
Genie Mini Mar 16, 2014 @ 10:49pm 
i think so
Salt Mar 17, 2014 @ 4:19pm 
O_O
PandaCo Mar 17, 2014 @ 9:39pm 
Thank you :)
Originally posted by There's a snake in my boot!:
Yeah this is a good idea.
Star Fire Mar 17, 2014 @ 10:49pm 
how about a drone bay as a replacement to the sentry gun. basically you stick it somewhere safe and it makes these drones that follow the engineer and shoot stuff there more bait then anything else as there extreamly weak and dont do much damage.
But the drone bay can pump out tons of them with a max of like 3 or 5 at a time.
I think it's a good idea I dont know thats really the only thing that would work as a new turrent idea
B A R B E R Mar 17, 2014 @ 11:31pm 
Too much OP
Star Fire Mar 17, 2014 @ 11:48pm 
Originally posted by B A R B E R:
Too much OP
Like I said though the drones would be extreamly weak and not do two much damage plus you cant run very far from the drone factory cause sooner or later you have to refil they also dont fly around only around the engin
Genie Mini Mar 18, 2014 @ 9:29am 
hey i've got some pc games about grand theft auto san andreas
[E]vi[L] Mar 18, 2014 @ 11:19am 
To much OP poor spys couldn't aproach the enginner or sapping the sentry revealed him fast and the fire kill very fast a spy and other thing if you use the item to control th sentry you could flametrower like a pyro and spy can't aproach even, to much OP sry man its my opinion
Genie Mini Mar 18, 2014 @ 11:50am 
oh no spy couldn't sapp sentry
Star Fire Mar 18, 2014 @ 2:23pm 
Originally posted by |LP| EviL:
To much OP poor spys couldn't aproach the enginner or sapping the sentry revealed him fast and the fire kill very fast a spy and other thing if you use the item to control th sentry you could flametrower like a pyro and spy can't aproach even, to much OP sry man its my opinion
well hell the fire turrent is even more OP
with a wrangler you just burn the hell out of everyone abusing TF2's no friendy fire and no spy would ever come close to you or else they'd get set on fire.
zedxenon 1 Mar 18, 2014 @ 10:13pm 
Originally posted by xXEpic Star 9.0Xx Furry For life:
Originally posted by |LP| EviL:
well hell the fire turrent is even more OP
with a wrangler you just burn the hell out of everyone abusing TF2's no friendy fire and no spy would ever come close to you or else they'd get set on fire.
Except you'd effectively lose most of your range and your sentry would die nearly instantly due to a push.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 70 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Mar 15, 2014 @ 6:20pm