Arma 3
Discover the best community content
Get the most out of Arma 3 with Steam Workshop. Find and install player-created scenarios and mods, or create your own and upload it directly to Steam.
Learn More
George Costanza Mar 7, 2014 @ 7:34pm
Is there any mod makers out there looking for voice actors ?
I'd love to help in the creation of new mods, and some of the voicing in them is attrocious, so I was wondering if any mod developers are looking for voice actors ? (for free if that wasn't obvious)
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
L3TUC3 Mar 7, 2014 @ 11:19pm 
Depends on your voice. Have a sample?
George Costanza Mar 7, 2014 @ 11:52pm 
Send me some lines on my email, and the tone or character portrayal need:

ariwebbkatanos@y7mail.com

And I'll send you back some recordings of the lines
Last edited by George Costanza; Mar 7, 2014 @ 11:52pm
L3TUC3 Mar 8, 2014 @ 9:28am 
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=223112201

Should give you an idea. Jackal team is a pmc outfit I thought up that I probably want to reuse in my missions. I need a voice for the team lead.

It does require quite a few addons to work and unfortunately a major one is broken and probably won't be updated. Most of the voicework I've made via text to speak engines, and it's pretty bad. I don't know if I want to put in the effort to change the voicework, I'd rather make new missions.

I'll send you some lines from the mission and think about using you for the new mission I'm making.
Last edited by L3TUC3; Mar 8, 2014 @ 9:31am
[TDNL]SiC 16 Mar 17, 2014 @ 10:09am 
Originally posted by Aristotle the Philosopher:
I'd love to help in the creation of new mods, and some of the voicing in them is attrocious, so I was wondering if any mod developers are looking for voice actors ? (for free if that wasn't obvious)

My missions always use voice actors and I could use someone to record a few lines right now.
L3TUC3 Mar 17, 2014 @ 11:29am 
He's pretty good. Got a lot of variety.
George Costanza Mar 17, 2014 @ 9:37pm 
Originally posted by TDNLSiC:
Originally posted by Aristotle the Philosopher:

My missions always use voice actors and I could use someone to record a few lines right now.

Hey, send me an email at ariwebbkatanos@y7mail.com, just tell me the lines you want read, and the sort of character you want portrayed. I'd love to help!

EDIT - Holy crap you do the really good Operation flashpoint ones!
Last edited by George Costanza; Mar 17, 2014 @ 9:39pm
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50