Left 4 Dead 2
Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
ZazBlamingMataZ Mar 7 @ 9:29am
Character mod Yuno Gasai PLZ!!!!
OMG you know what would totally be awesome. if some person was like totally cool and talented enough to make a Yuno character mod ^-^ ..... That would beee soooooo cool.. I mean what wouldnt be better than runing around as a murdering, 14 year old, psychopathic, girlfriend xD

I know its kind of lame to make request but if ever there was a mod i really wanted for left for dead it would be this... I wish i could make but unfortunatley i have no idea how D;
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Freeasabird Mar 14 @ 11:05pm 
Isn't there enough Anime Crap on the Workshop? why not throw out an idea that Changes the gameplay to something cool or a new gun mod or a new mechanic mod like bullet drop for instance, or how about a Character skin from a well known awesome action game? we need more of thoes or even some new character reskins of the characters in the game. the workshop is infested with Anime and PONY F, U, C, K OFF mods!!. GIVE IT A REST ALREADY >:( FOR F, U, C, K SAKES!!!
Saven Mar 15 @ 7:56am 
I want Yuno Gasai too. Guy above me is obviously mad. You don't have to download it, but if there's a want for it, it'll be uploaded to the Workshop.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 7 @ 9:29am